• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mysql error

bleeblahblork

Reaction score
MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate entry '1-0' for key 1 (1062)

This comes up when players try to login.

I'm pretty sure its something within my database.

From one of you're other threads I read that you've tried to upgrade to the latest version and then reverted it. You've probably missed something when reverting your database.

Do you know of any way that I can figure out what I'm missing?

I dont want to get rid of my characters on my server. There is about 1,000 accounts.

mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `server_motd` (`id`, `world_id`, `text`) VALUES (1, 0, 'Welcome to A World Unknown'); - MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate entry '1-0' for key 1 (1062)

mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `server_motd` (`id`, `world_id`, `text`) VALUES (1, 0, 'Welcome to A World Unknown'); - MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate entry '1-0' for key 1 (1062)

I see... Well this is really nothing you have to care about. It just means that the current MOTD-message already exist in the database and therefore it cannot be saved again. Just ignore this error.

Back