• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Manager for OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

safe0495

Reaction score
I'm making an easy program in vb/vb.net(if needed). It will connect to a mysql database and update values so the admin doesnt have to use phpmyadmin or have any knowledge of how to use mysql.
The functions that i have added so far:
Changing LVL
Teleport Player
Clear Skull
Change Skills/Manalevel
Make GM
Functions to add:
Config File (Config Saved In Executable using My.Settings)
Fixed Bugs:
Terminate App With X
Todo:
Blank spaces to to be not included in query.
Item Adder
Display info from Database in a table for a character and edit from that screen(like Phpmyadmin but more simplified)
=======
I am open for any suggestions to add to the program.
Beta 2 Release:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/180435625.html
Source:
Tibia Manager.rar
++++++
Beta 1 Release:
Tibia Manager.exe
Source:
Tibia Manager.rar
--------------------------------------
KNOWN PROBLEMS:
INSERTS 0's WHEN A FIELD IS LEFT BLANK
(Means don't leave fields blank!)

[Might need help on the blank spaces so it doesn't submit a query with a 0]
MOD: Please move to tools section and give a mark:[Beta]

Last edited:
what will it do and for newbis tell how to install if it is a install lol?

@Up wtf???

@Thread Actually i love the GUI o_O looks like WLM ones but more clean xD

its not install its just an executable

What do you mean by login system?
like so players log in or admins login?

I've checked it, changed the topic name, but you have tell us is this TFS-specific or works with otserv too.

can't edit so ill post it: it is tfs database specific now, might add otserv compability when i get the server database structure

can't edit so ill post it: it is tfs database specific now, might add otserv compability when i get the server database structure

Sorry for double post @ up but i just took a look at the otserv database structure and i declare that it is compatible with otserv.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry for double post @ up but i just took a look at the otserv database structure and i declare that it is compatible with otserv.
good to know that, I don't have to change the title :p

I need this Tool!!! relocate link!

I love this Tool!!!! Please put new link!

REP++

This tool is ripped from a thread in OTFans, forgot where though.
New thing similar & better than this tool might be coming up as I'm advancing in programming.

@up: No it's not useless because you don't want to use.

Thread closed. If someone has the source code of this program, please contact me since I want to take a look and see how you can connect to mysql databases with vb.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back