• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows MySql Not Working

Exmerus

Reaction score
My ot server has been running for 2 days now it got crashed and i restart computer of Dedicated Server Now...
I open the Xampp Control pannel of xampp 1.6.6a (That in Doc folder of TFS 0.3 was recomended) and i click on start on MySql and it says starting and it doesn't do nothing i already try to restart the computer and reinstall it what should i do?

Thanks

Had it once, its a trouble with one of the tables of the DB, probably the one ur using for ur ot give problem so it rlly starts but instant crash basically, also u probably make wrong backups like copying the folder in mysql/data or something, i think ull have to delete ur table and make a new one or well you may try to fix it.

PD: stop using xampp omg.

My ot server has been running for 2 days now it got crashed and i restart computer of Dedicated Server Now...
I open the Xampp Control pannel of xampp 1.6.6a (That in Doc folder of TFS 0.3 was recomended) and i click on start on MySql and it says starting and it doesn't do nothing i already try to restart the computer and reinstall it what should i do?

Thanks

try to do all phpmyadmin commands on tables check repair etc...

Google how to setup apache, php and mysql manually, then setup it urself, not as easy as setup everything using xampp well to setup apache and mysql in xampp u just click a button start, but at the end, ull appresiate that work, anyway is not needed but is more stable and secure, like if you want to really work hard in your ot.

Back