• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySql Problem, Pro help! | REP++

Ezak

Dimeria.net Realmap pVp-e
Reaction score
I have some trouble on my new dedicated. When I try to install my website I get the msg (Can't connect to MySQL database.) and when i start apache i get a strange debug but it works basiclly without problems when i click "ok" button.

debug1.jpg

debug.jpg

Debug message "httpd.exe - Entry not found. The procedure entry point php_set_error couldnt be located in the dynamic link library php5ts.dll

What should i do ? xD

Last edited:
I know, im not new with mysql and apache. I know the deal xD. thats why i need some proff help, i will try to solve it now, will post later about what i did nd the result..

I installed 1.6.6a again with mysql and apache installed as service and i didnt get the bug anymore, but still, getting (couldnt find mysql database) at third step in the localhost/instal.php

Back