• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Narozia Gamemasters

Well, I should give it a try too.

Ingame Name: BlixteN
Job: Gamemaster
Experience: I've hosted few ot's before and everyone of them was succeful, as you might notice my last one (seriosa.mine.nu) is going down due to some problems and you chose me I would be very happy to serve you.
Comment: I hope you choose me Ryan, Thanks

Saj, known as (Hassan, CM BlixteN on Seriosa)... Not to destroy your application but just to help Ryan out. What did you tell me on seriosa? oh yes, if you are angry you're not a nice GM at all, just killing the players who annoys you (with your GM character). Also, you banned players who asked you for help about a few things and told them to stfu, you don't know.

Anyway Ryan, always glad to help you out with applications, read the forum at Seriosa.darkbb.com, all complaints about his behaviour are ready there.

Yours,
Nikke

I got nothing to say than, Grow up nikke, just becuase you diddn't gm on my server TWICE.

by the way, Nikke is the biggest a**licker ever. he would do ANYTHING to get gm on a server.

Saj, known as (Hassan, CM BlixteN on Seriosa)... Not to destroy your application but just to help Ryan out. What did you tell me on seriosa? oh yes, if you are angry you're not a nice GM at all, just killing the players who annoys you (with your GM character). Also, you banned players who asked you for help about a few things and told them to stfu, you don't know.

Anyway Ryan, always glad to help you out with applications, read the forum at Seriosa.darkbb.com, all complaints about his behaviour are ready there.

Yours,
Nikke
true.

Well, Ryan is a nice guy I can see but a little bit tempered at times. I wish him good luck with this and that he finds good gms :).

Ryan, you told me yesterday I was accepted.. and I've uploaded some stuff on tinypic.com, just tell me when you're ready to talk :p

I got nothing to say than, Grow up nikke, just becuase you diddn't gm on my server TWICE.

by the way, Nikke is the biggest a**licker ever. he would do ANYTHING to get gm on a server.

Saj, I was God on your server once, I never abused my position and the players loved me. Didn't you see one day after on forum that everyone were mad due to the delete?..anyway, but a retard convinced you to delete all GM's for a reward in rl, I think.. and what did you tell me more? Oh yes, "Thanks for doing my work, slave".. Nice! I'm a good and serious GM, you know that Saj.. Just admit it! End of discussion with you!

Still searching..

14io2dc.png

GM Application

Hello Ryan!

My name is Christofer, and i'm 18 years old living in Sweden.
I almost speak fluent English but are still learning some grammars.
I've been hosting a server called Blizzara, but since i don't got time to maintain the server anymore i'd to quit hosting it.

I started my OT carrier with a server that was older than 7.1 you were only able to move and pick up items etc.

I got some skill in programming c++ and php, that's what i'm studying at school mostly at the moment.

If you're interested you can mail me at [email protected]
You can aslo send me a PM.

My name is Matheos and i come from germany ^.-, im 17 years old and i would like to be a gamemaster on your open tibia server,
well i play on ots like 2-3 years but ofc i played rl tibia before when it was 7.5

well got no idea what would you like to know amore about me:p
If you don't trust me then you can give me just a gamemaster with some commands to help the peoples

ofcourse i played your ot and i had 190 ed, thats a great ot with profesionall hosting :p

Contact me:
Msn
[email protected]

You havent pmed me, does it mean im declined?:p:huh:

Back