• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Narozia Gamemasters

Hey my name is baltzar
im from sweden
16 years old
i wanna bee a gm i have tibia exp 5-6 years
and i have ot about 4-5
im a good mapper
i have owned some servers myself since 7.5
hmm what more can i tell u game name is BaZZe ofc
and im a gm that cares about players i dont give items lvl etc im a fair gm i dont even give too irls
on weekends i sit from about 14:00 too 04:00-06:00 swedish time
in the rest of the day i sit from 14:00 too 02:00
i might not bee on all that time but im always aviabel on msn
hmm ive owned 7.5 devland 7.6 illusion 8.0 biggest evolution map evermade then i got tired of unserious server started too play more rpg like
and know im working on my own project if it is something else u would know pm mee ur msn or what u wanna know msn could bee good if u wanna reach me sometime mvh /BaZZe

Last edited:
Hi Ryan

My Real name is Mario.
Narozia Name: Zkenow (You might know me i told you i loved you in front of the server :p :$)

Time Playing Tibia: 7 Years

Experience in ot server: 5 Years
Ryan Says: What do you know about OTServ?
Me Says: I have server since 7.5 now i have my server(http://blazerot.no-ip.info/) I got like 50-60 players because my pc doesn't support alot of people and it lags alot the server.(my internet sucks :S)
I know how to Script,Make Spells, Fix Problems,Use XML And SQL,Make NPC, I am a great mapper and i know how to do lot stuff more.

Ryan: Why would you want to have a gm on Narozia?
Me: Because I love helping other people i am in the PC about 5-8 hours a day on Normal Days and Friday,Saturday and Sunday I am in the PC All Day.
And i think i can help you out with the server and with anything you need.

I am: 16 years old.
I am from: México

Ryan says: What kind of person are you?
Me: I am Catholic, I have manners and I know how to be peaceful.

Languages I speak:
English
Spanish
French (Not Fluent)
Portuguese (Not Fluent)

--------------------
Mario(Zkenow)
--------------------

Even if i dont apply i will still love you :p <3

Hm, Why i wanna be a Gamemaster? Good question..
But really i dont 'wanna' to be a gm, just can be.

I'm owner of Ots-list.org/Image-fast.com/uploadhyper.com and much more services, i'm boring at home atm thats why i wanna to be a GM on narozia.. I'll not writing about that what i am a great gm, beacose its funny a bit.. I know all what gm must to do and i can do it. Why Narozia? Beacose i see the feature of it as the best Ot in all kind..
Regard, Esthite.

Oke, I don't intent to attack your personality, but your post was stupid.

I'm pretty sure you are not the owner of the sites you listed, else proof it!! Your English isn't to good and if you don't really want to be a GM afterall it's rather stupid to even take the time to consider writing an application.

Another stranger.

hmm, you bought ots-list? cuz i got otex in my list - as far i know hes the owner of otslist.

Then ots-list aint yours..

OT: declined, you don't speak English good enough to be a gm at Narozia. Maybe try applying at a Polish serv?

Real Life Name: Tomas
In-Game Name: Genie
Languages able to speak: English, Spanish and Portugues
Experience in Open Tibia: I've been involved in OT's since the 7.5 version. I use to host my own OT servers back those days but now I just play them. As a GameMaster my best proyect was Lands of Time which reached 250+ players but later on I decided to quit it because of real life problems I had.
Furthermore, I can do a lot of things related to OT's. Such as scripting, mapping and C++. If you wish I can send you some of my examples via MSN.
What type of person I consider myself as? Well im a very sociable person which enjoys meeting new people. Im very funny and when I need to apply justice I got no problem in doing it.

Contact me via PM if you need more info.

Regards,
XGRA

ye + i dont like people who try to hack my rl tib account, which i gave em to share.

Yo my name is Donio, i used to host the old bloodbrother ot, then xernia ot,
and i have about 3 years experiance of ots, scripting, maping, coding, and such.
Im 17 years old and live in sweden.
If this is not something that would fit in your staff, i dont know what will.

And Mokerhamer in how many OT Teams are you by the way?

Last edited:
Back