• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Narozia Gamemasters

First, I would like to introduce myself.

I am Kamil, 16 years of age and I live in Poland.

I have been creator of The World of Neravia (OT with 200~ players), I am C++ programmer (still learning) and I am very good at LUA. I enjoy helping people. I have been a GM on other servers (long time ago, like 7.1, 7.6), including one of my very own, which I stopped because I haven't got cash for dedicated server.

I do not use GM powers to show-off, and I don't abuse them (like giving items, levels for friends).

In conclusion:

I have experience
I can code
I enjoy helping
I enjoy experience.

Also, I may be new to this server, so, I will ask a few questions, but I assure you I have 3 and a half years of experience of Tibia and 3 years of OT.

Sincerely,
BlackDemon.

Last edited:
I would apply but apparently you dont hire people that have their own ots or are gms on other ots.

Hello!

First of all I'd like to introduce myself, as I find this to be required in an application (doesn't really matter what kind of application it is, it's simply a case of being polite). My name is Chris and I'm currently settled in London, England, although I origin from Sweden. I moved to London about a year ago as my family (myself included) has always fancied the English culture. I'm 17 years old, soon to be 18 and my biggest interests are websites and football.

Enough about my personal life, let's go on to my references and my knowledge.

Websites:

• (X)HTML
  • PHP 4.0 & 5.0
  • SQL
  • Basic JavaScript
  • CSS
  • Layouts/Templates (Photoshop, obviously).
OpenTibia related:

• Basic LUA
  • XML
  • Minor C++
  • Adequate Mapping
References (for your simplicity):

* This template (including full selfmade automatic account creator was ment to be for the server Aleria, however they decided to go with TFS-CMS instead). The automatic account creator is still far from completed, but I don't see any difficulties in continueing it.

If there's anything else you are wondering about or just want me to have an audition or something, send me a private message or reply to this post, either way is fine with me.

EDIT (20:32, 22/09/08): Unfortunately, MadPHP nor the AAC is complete, therefore I'd recommened you to have an audition for me incase you would pick me, and I'll show you what I can do. Also added another reference (advanced 'count players online' script).

Thank you,
Chris.

Hello!

First of all I'd like to introduce myself, as I find this to be required in an application (doesn't really matter what kind of application it is, it's simply a case of being polite). My name is Chris and I'm currently settled in London, England, although I origin from Sweden. I moved to London about a year ago as my family (myself included) has always fancied the English culture. I'm 17 years old, soon to be 18 and my biggest interests are websites and football.

Websites:

• (X)HTML
  • PHP 4.0 & 5.0
  • SQL
  • Basic JavaScript
  • CSS
OpenTibia related:

• Basic LUA
  • XML
  • Minor C++
  • Adequate Mapping

As we're working on a DaoPay API (well actually, Kornholijo is; just paying 150eur for it); we'd stick to our current AAC which is Gesior, altho we got a layout we'd like to get implented.

You can send me a pm with your msn, highly interested.

Hello!

Websites:

• (X)HTML
  • PHP 4.0 & 5.0
  • SQL
  • Basic JavaScript
  • CSS
OpenTibia related:

• Basic LUA
  • XML
  • Minor C++
  • Adequate Mapping

I'd like to apply as a GameMaster at Narozia.

Good job with your ot, great success

Here is my application.

Name:
Steve

Why should we hire you:
I speak english fluently, since I am from England.
I am a very social human being, which is a good thing when it comes to GM.
I would be happy to answer questions.

Experiences:
I started with ot in 2004.
Started with tibia in the year of 2000.
I am not really good when it comes to scripting, however I could do some serious mapping.

If you'd like som more info, PM me or message me over Msn.

Please add my msn, [email protected] for more info so we can chat more.

Ive been in ots for about 3 - 4 years, joined in 2005. So its getting close to 4 years of experience. Ive had my own servers, my highest player peak was 381. After that, I had to close my OT down because of school. I'm looking for a part time job on a good and fun OT, I can help script, make spells, custom client, and alot more.

I can do mapping, scripting, spell making, item making, spr editing, dat editing, client editing, and many more stuff. I speak fluent english, so I can communicate well with the english speaking players on your server and the staff.
Thanks

Xine

Last edited by a moderator:

Ive been in ots for about 3 - 4 years, joined in 2005. So its getting close to 4 years of experience. Ive had my own servers, my highest player peak was 381. After that, I had to close my OT down because of school. I'm looking for a part time job on a good and fun OT, I can help script, make spells, custom client, and alot more.

I can do mapping, scripting, spell making, item making, spr editing, dat editing, client editing, and many more stuff. I speak fluent english, so I can communicate well with the english speaking players on your server and the staff.
Thanks

Xine[/quote]

Haha, you are the guy who was settling up a team for narozia and then never was actually online. Pretty lame if you can't even take such a little thing to a success..

Thanks

Xine

You are from Canada, so sorry declined due time difference.

Searching job

Hello there. I have seen the Narozia.com up on the otservlist for a long time now. I'm intressed of to be a gamemaster and help the players on the OTServer. Im experience Gamemaster, I can all the commands and all that crap ;P .

I'm 17 years old
Have been playing in 4 years
Have my own otserver and I was the only gamemaster with 72 Players online.
However, I'm not speciel good on acc pages, but can a little bit about them :) Bye! Post me a private message if you want be as a gamemaster.

Trexi

:)Hello there. I have seen the Narozia.com up on the otservlist for a long time now. I'm intressed of to be a gamemaster and help the players on the OTServer. Im experience Gamemaster, I can all the commands and all that crap ;P .

I'm 17 years old
Have been playing in 4 years
Have my own otserver and I was the only gamemaster with 72 Players online.
However, I'm not speciel good on acc pages, but can a little bit about them :) Bye! Post me a private message if you want be as a gamemaster.

Hello, I am Cirtaboy and want to apply as Game Master on your server.​

Here is a little bit of information about myself.

I have been the owner of a rather famous OT called, Cirtaboy OT.
And it was during the time when 7.6 was the best.

I had approximately 110 player on almost every day.
But then, I quited beacuse of "Bad host" But I made a comeback last year, which lasted a few months until I quit because of school and other important things.

Over time, I have been GM in many big servers,
Such as World of Lastwar, and many more well-known servers,
And all have said that I have been a very good GM, in some, I was also Co-owner.

I'm working right now as Webdesigner to The last Resistance (A modern, zombie server)"

Im 17 years old and have an great knowledge of Otserv ;)

I come from sweden in europa (GMT +1)

Thank you for taking your time to read this application.
I have not had time to read through it, so there may be a typo or other here and there.

Cirtaboy

MSN;
[email protected]

Back