• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Narozia or Redsera?

King1

Reaction score
I am very unsure of which of them I will play on.
someone who has experience? How is the support on the servers? Wich server has the best communety etc?

Edit: forgot links

narozia.com
redsera.com

plese answer fast :)

Last edited:
I haven't heard of any gamemasters in Narozia yet, but the wars are great, like the war yesterday, ended up like 11:2~ to us :)

Ducimuz _/

narozia.com if you're there for war :)

Wars are great :D. but what can you tell about the community? nice community that like to help? allot of random pking? GM abuse?

:)

@up

ofcourse you do... since it's your server - but narozia is a new 'started' / rested OT already war, Ducimuz _/

give me a call on Kaslern I might help you :)

This is my opinion on why not choosing Narozia,
Narozia is pretty old server it was great in the beginning but later on Ryan as Doonrak or wtf his name is started to scam and reseated this server claim it was an accident and he didn't have any backup. So please don't waste your time at that ots.

redsera.com, never tried it but for sure they aren't corrupt as Narozia team ;)

Still my opinion!

btw. I got a strange question. Have annyone notice that every singel tibia world are ending on A? Amera,irdia,inferna,rubera etc. why? :D

btw. I got a strange question. Have annyone notice that every singel tibia world are ending on A? Amera,irdia,inferna,rubera etc. why? :D

Cause that's a thing CIP started, and most OTservers lack the fantasy to find a good name for their server.

Seldora was the first OT I ever donated on, and got ripped off on :) it had great community but nothing special. Artii <3

Redsera has great community <3 working everyday on updates and bugs overall it's just better. In my opinion.

I prefer alzeria, it has very nice community, RLMAP, custom places, balanced vocations 100%. I has 130 players online daily, war system IP: Alzeria.net.

create account : Alzeria - Latest News

We've paid for the second dedicated server! the server has been now running in one month and will still be up!

we are waiting for tfs 0.3.4. some childish kids are crashing the server.

Back