• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Hello everyone.
Tonight we bring you the 1.12 patch for the Necronia client, featuring the long awaited remake of the old UI.
The new UI looks more appealing, brings fixes and solutions to problems which the old UI had, and also gives us some interesting new features to enjoy. So, let's see a short recap of all the changes that this patch brought:

Inventory
aAQD3aO.png

Apart from having a slightly different look, Inventory now offers you direct access to your Quiver and your Quest Slot.
To perform this change, we had to wipe everyone's former Quivers and Quest Slots, possibly resulting in some ammo/gem loss.
These losses will not be refunded, unless a crucial quest item is in question.

Skills and Stats
The skills (ctrl+S) window has been renamed to Skills & Stats, and now displays all info from the former Extra Player Stats panel which has been removed from the New UI and your APOs.
You can find a passive ability viewer on the top of the window, just below the experience bar, and below that, you can see your consumption points setup and your organism stats. With the UI update, we'll soon bring you a boost for each of these stats. If you hover with your cursor over the names of the stats, you'll already be able to see which kind of bonuses they will give.
MxzauuO.png
New Spellbook
Even though the "old" spellbook is still in the game, you can use the new one by clicking on its icon in the top bar. It has a much nicer view of all the details about your spells, and for classes that have grouped spells, we colored the names of each spell to make it easier to recognize the group of the spell. The old spellbook will be removed from APO and replaced with the new one shortly.
DR8m8Wi.png

New Quest Log
Keep track of your quests and adventures with the new quest log. It has been redesigned to look nicer and provide help for those who don't understand the quest-related abbreviations.

ETlZIDy.png

Wasd Fixes
We've fixed what you reported about the WASD function, and now you can expect it to be more comfortable for playing. Here are the fixes/changes we did:
* WASD settings are now saved even after you restart the client.
* WASD can be toggled with CTRL+F now.
* When you start typing during WASD mode, but decide to cancel and return to WASD, you are now able to do it by sending a blank message.
* You can turn around while using WASD in a similar fashion to CTRL+arrows, but instead, you use SHIFT+W/A/S/D.
* You can no longer use shift+UP to bring back old messages while WASD is turned on.

To see more, log in with your closed beta account!
The client update should start automatically, if not, you can always download it manually from our download page. (big green arrow above)

This closes a giant chapter in Necronia's development, and now there's only one chapter left - which is to finish Avernum reworks. You can expect massive changes to our systems and content over the next 2 weeks.

See you on Necronia, and as always, report all bugs that you find!

Had a happy easter, everyone?
We haven't :(

A nasty, evil bunny, sent by trickster Gobos has planted egg-disguised explosive devices all around Necronia, and we need your help to detect and remove them all.
Investigate the following 5 images and find all eggs!
You're looking for the following eggs:

RCwGY8U.png

Look hard, he has hidden them well!

A prize awaits all of those who manage to find all eggs.
Send your answers to my inbox in the following form:

Title:
NNW Egg Hunt
I am a participant in the current closed BETA: yes/no?

I found the following amount of eggs on these pictures:
Volcano: #
Riverside: #
Cyclops Mountain: #
Swamp Forest: #
Amethyst Cave: #

8SfsMPx.png

pfAUzbW.png

JTEyVXe.png

Q985HdA.png

lPXJX5g.png

The event lasts until next monday (April 13th).
You may send multiple messages within the same conversation in case you want to change your previous entry.

Ow long time no see otlanders, I noticed the server is actually up, isnt it? but during the account creation it asks me for a beta key, tell me the ways to obtain one!:p

Ow long time no see otlanders, I noticed the server is actually up, isnt it? but during the account creation it asks me for a beta key, tell me the ways to obtain one!:p

You can get one here, or try your luck with this Easter event and win a beta key if you're fortunate enough.

How is this project coming along? This thread is starting to die! I have to bump it.
Progress is still being made but typically slows down when Shiva visits his hometown every few weeks. Progress should pick back up within the next few days.

Posted news on our website that include the list of all event winners.
Congratulations to those who won, and a big thank you to all others who tried!

Like the website says, please stand by for more information about the rewards and solutions, soon.

Visit our website to see which reward you got from the event if you're one of the winners.
The reward codes will be sent out to everyone really soon, thank you for the patience!

So if I pay for beta can I start playing right away ? Or do you have to create my account or something.

So if I pay for beta can I start playing right away ? Or do you have to create my account or something.
Once you pay for a beta key off of the OpenTibia site (Should be under client area), it will give you one so you can make your account and play.

Back