• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Revamp ♦ Mapping Thread

i don't like this spam ,looks horrible
you should make nice and simple pieces because i see you
are good mapper . ;x

Though, for the server it is a fitting style ^^ but can always be touched up i guess ^^

Can't wait to show you my new idea i did :> i'll show you (shiva) privately when i can to see if you like it ^^ can build a quest from it - people like quests :3

And what the ( !@#@) about me? You wont show me a thing? :V
Tbh I ate a piece of this mushroom from one pick and I feel weird XD
@Ghost -> Come back beacouse I miss you :<

to wooden wall to use the following borders: IDs 6138 - 6159 (in raw pallete-others) :D

Some pics from the latest teaser, I haven't posted 'em here.

5-9_zpsdca8126d.png

10-3_zpsabde8a6f.png

1-15_zps8ecc89f3.png

13_zps11fdb227.png

yah lol, i really like the latest maps, keep it up n' hope to see one hell of a OT once the official release is near :D

Time to refresh with some new pics!
I tried to use as much as new sprites as I can in order to practice with them since I want to use more of them in future. At least it looks better than it was before without them (in my opinion).

Bridge connecting Mt. Mossfloor with Stinkraw Swamp
(this is how it looked before)
11-2_zps6bd79246.png

The moutaintops on the northern side of Mt. Mossfloor have crumbled just to make room for a whole swampy meadow.
9-3_zpscf79416d.png

Bridge leading to Venoma Town
5-9_zps01506cd6.png

Dreary at the entrance of Mt. Mossfloor
8-4_zps22453644.png

The bog that overflows the mountain spawned some horrendous creatures!
6-8_zps5dfecaab.png

But it seems like Veaspecian Spiders are comfortable in any kind of environment.
7-6_zps49fa83c9.png

A weird glowing object, sparkling with outerworld energies is still there at the summit of the muskeg soiled mountain.
But he knew what it is... as everyone does.

10-3_zpse0e63eab.png

More coming soon!

Last edited:
Shiva you truly SUCK! I hate you!
--JOKE! amazing mapping pieces <3 as always can't wait to see your finished work.

Shiva you truly SUCK! I hate you!
--JOKE! amazing mapping pieces <3 as always can't wait to see your finished work.

Thanks bro, I'm glad to see you're still around! ^_^

How long till this stuff is online D: I wanna play
Should be up by this summer, we're trying hard to finish it by then. :v

Back