• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Screenshots

I wanna play it sooo bad.... the only test server was for staff only. Ive been waiting forever..... ;(

Nah , we had 2 test servers , the first one was crowded just by regular members and sworn players , figured out just map glitches and few bugs .. then we had that staff test server which was pretty useful.. Third test , and hopefully the final one will be released when all the vocations are balanced so we can test them both in pvp and teamwork .. Dont worry just stay here and u wont miss the announcement :D

Yay the time is falling on us sooner and sooner i can't wait till its out. I been told a est time of when it will be done and i have it marked on my calender i played the "old necro" and it was the best and now its better just makes me think how epic this one will be! ^^ i hope to see you all in game when its open. We can have a party! xD Hail
shiva and Milice. _/

I played the old one too, but they didn't have main land done. I got all 5 of the sapphires and talked to the guy but main land was never done.

Oh Zasranets , that's not the old necro.. Old necro was online from august to december (2009) , it was very high exp , custom map with teleports and custom sprites , it was very nice , but due to several reasons , we agreed to revamp it , and we're now working on this one from January until now, it's really a lot of work and stuff but we believe it will be even more successful. That's why it is old necro, and this is "new world" necro :D

It wasn't high exp, it was low, so I'm not so sure we are talking about the same server might be but, define what you mean by high exp because I played for like 1 week or so and I got up to like level 70. Also when will Necronia come out, or at least some kind of test.^_^

Well , what you played , was first Beta test of Necronia [Nw]. There was a whole server before that :D

Well , idk yet, can't feed you with informations if I don't even know them myself .. ;P
Also all these pokemons are now releasing and I see not much ppl have interest in trying other servers , and I have a side-plan for advertisement too , so gonna grab some crowd before we open .. Don't want it to be desolate on first day xD

We're having a little private test started yesterday , im hosting it on my comp. when we need to check something , but the next , and last major beta test will be when main island is 100% done.. now is at about 95%

Please join our community on forum if you're interested in server , u won't regret :'D

For all of those who are reading the book of Necronia , third chapter 'Heaven , Hell and Necronia' is released , check the forums!!

To all of people awaiting screenshots: .. maybe tomorrow , or for 2-3 days. ^^

Back