• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need a server to tests maps.

R

Runes

Hey guys. I need to run a server where will I test my maps and stuff. So don't give me links to see a guide.
I need to know how to :
How to put maps in server to test it
What server to download
How to set it up
How to login in it

I'll rep++ if you help.

Why dont you just read a freaking guide instead of ask us to do it all for u?
reading a guide will cover EXACTLY everything. maby not changing map but how hard can it be.

Put the map in the world folder and then open config.lua and in there you set the name of the map to load. done!

I don't want to read a "frickin" guide because it covers things that I don't need , and I still don't know how to connect to my server.

What you want to know is how to set up a server on your local machine to so you can test your maps localy, so basicaly what you need is a tutorial. If you don't want to learn how to set up a server then perhaps you should just stop creating maps.

However, here is how you set up a server and connect to it. After you have followed this tutorial, just add the maps to the world folder and change map settings in config.lua.
http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

How to put maps in server to test it: Testing a map is simply easy,All you need to do is go to Data>World>(Map Name) Depending if you didnt know,it will have the highest size in the 3,Then copy it to somewhere else and replace it with the map you want(Underline word: Optional To save your old map)
What server to download: I can't tell you really what to download there is diffrent kind of servers,But i'd recommend downloading it from here Distributions
How to set it up: Setting up is from Config.lua,However if you wanna change scripts,command,Items,Or whatever it's a longer trip to discuss
How to login in it: You will need to open your Console OR Gui,From there wait untill it loads And then open your ip changer(Which you can get it from here http://otland.net/f19/otland-ip-changer-134369/) And type in it 127.0.0.1,

Make sure to have Account manager enabled in config.lua

If you want to make your server public like any other server Simply follow this tutorial Clearly
http://otland.net/f479/nothing-fully-working-secured-ot-server-uniform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

With alot of lucks and wishes,
Rush~Crush

If you are using MySql just go too the DB, and create a new character with the group id 6 and account id 5, at the same time create an account with the account id 5 and password 5

login with 5/5

or just try press enter in the client, might work on some servers, or just try change the rev/server.

edit your config where it says mysql ---> sqlite and then download sqlite studio, open that and start a new database and locate the .s3db in the server folder, then find in the accounts on the left hand side accounts and find account manager. open ti and change the cords where he will log in. save it and then log in with 1/1 and make your account.

Back