• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Need Gms

Konner920

Reaction score
I need a couple of GMs for

Level-up OT

We are in a hole atm. i cant get any people to stay on the server. i dont know what im doing wrong. im new to server hosting. The person who helped make the map (i didnt help with it :p) is a God on there but he hasnt been on for a few days. The map is the one that came with the Extreme-OTS server in the downloads section. its a very good map but we need some help. if you can help please let me know :S

Since everyone wants details heres details

The client we use is 8.31 and we Use the server The Forgotten Server

Our map we use its "Otlife" Made by Ates

The Exp rates are:

Exp, x9999
Skills: x9999
Loot: x9999
Magic: x9999
Spawn rate: 1

We currently have 2 Gods 0 GMs 0 Tutors.

I seriously need help with the GM commands and everything. We need a experienced GMs to guide me through the commands and such.

The map has custom monsters and custom weapons

You start out level 100
Magic level 10

We also need someone to help out with server problems. i dont know ANYTHING about server hosting. i need people to fill me in on it.

Last edited:
Maybe it's handy if you told some information about the server itself like which client is it, exp, custom map or Tibia map, extra features?

Ask the question to yourself; why should somebody want to be a gm on your server?

And make a list with the information, not a bunch of text like you did.

Ya take the exp down to 200x at the highest. I'd say people are leaving the server because it's too easy. As Gm Commands Go.

/a # is teleport so many squares in the deriction your facing
for example "/a 1" tp on square forward. "/a 24" tp 24 squares in the facing direction.

/ghost = to go invisible to the average player.

/c "playername is to bring players to you.

/goto "playername is to Tp to that specified played.

/kick playername is to kick the specified player.

I'm pretty sure you get the idea and More people will post It's easier to explain in the game.

Last edited:
deffinately lower the exp rates

sometimes the good ots are the difficult ones to start on :)
Thats when you have something to work towards.
15x ? staged perhaps

noob.jpg

Name: Alberto

Native:Mexico

Native language: Español and English.

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master: Good but that nothing so that a great amount of commandos of Game Masters. And already experience in the subject.

Why I want to be a Game Master: So that it wanted To return to work like Game Masters.

If it interests electronic Mail to you: [email protected]

well i have run ots before i know how to map i can give you a few of my custom scripts for spells i know PM me i really will be a good GM i am experienced i can also set up on aac website as well

Name: Jake

Native Dominican republic

Native language: Español and English.

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master: I have run OT's i know the commands. And already experience in the subject.

Why I want to be a Game Master: I want to help people set up sucsesful OT's and help players and return to being a GM.

Name: Jose

Native:Spain

Native language: Spanish, Englsih an catalan.

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master: I have working in some servers, I know all the commands and I had 2 server

Why I want to be a Game Master: 'Cause I like helping people and be in a team

Send me a private message please

Back