• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Need help Thx

delebaker

Reaction score
i need help please i am searching for good tibia rl map 8.54 log time , i didn't find something good , all have sql errors , alot of bugs and wrong locations ,
don't know what to please help me

thx for reading my Thread .

Your's
Dele Baker

I had the same problem, i took one that would let me get to the account manager,but said wrong pos when logged in.
i copy pasted a 320 plus line notepad/eror log and now its at like 59 lines and only a couple errors left

i had to use SEVERAL data folders from different servers to get this one to where i am now lol

and this is the one that bothers me most...

mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - M
YSQL ERROR: Table 'project-society.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)
mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - M
YSQL ERROR: Table 'project-society.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

and continues every 10-20 seconds to add theese lol

good luck on your search
i used:

The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.6_SVN (Crying Damson)
Compiled with GNU C++ version 3.4.5 (mingw special) at Dec 19 2009, 09:10:06.
A server developed by Elf, slawkens, Talaturen, KaczooH, Lithium, Kiper, Kornhol
ijo.
Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://otland.net.

<from server startup>

i tryied hard but couldn't do something good after hard work i found rl map 8.42 but it had alot of bugs in map and quests but i need something rl map 8.54 i need it very much duno what to do :(

use the frank farmers 8.54

i used it and after some fixes its almost totally clean
except a couple errors that do not effect me <right now> XD

if you can get in php on this database, edit the account manager's position to somthing you can find in map editor. i used like 1080, 930, 7 i think and i was able to walk around on act manager heh

aftera while i used the geisor for 0.3.6 and act manager isnt needed anyway

when i setup the website that appear
Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: D:/server/server/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

if you cant login with account manager(pos error), try change town_id of it(in mysql editer) to 1,2...
about "z_ots_comunication" install acc-web or search in this forum, someone was as it

Back