• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help [vista user] port forwarding

bugdan

Reaction score
Is this how it's supposed to be like? I'm trying to connect to my localhost but I can't, seems like this is the problem but I don't know what it supposed to look like

Attachments

im not familiar with vista but with me i type 192.168.2.1 in my browser (which is address to router) and theres the port forwarding options in there

Name - Application name...try to enter the same port as above which is 7171 to tibia.

If it doesnt work, look up your router on PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall

And search for a tutorial how to portforward your router.

[- Also please understand that, it isn't different with portforwarding just because you're using vista as operative system-]

Name - Application name...try to enter the same port as above which is 7171 to tibia.

If it doesnt work, look up your router on PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall

And search for a tutorial how to portforward your router.

[- Also please understand that, it isn't different with portforwarding just because you're using vista as operative system-]

Hey it's me here on another acc, actually its my friend who has got vista, the thing is that his router isn't on the list of where u linked me. Second of all when I port forward on my router, I can do it like this:

<ip 169.blabla.9> port 7171
<ip 169.blabla.9> port 3306
<ip 169.blabla.9> port 80

but when I do that on his vista comp a window pops up saying something like I can't open ports on same ips when the ports both are "Public" as u can see on the screenshot, so I had to put port 3306 either on another IP which I shouldn't so I changed it to "Private" instead of "Public" and I dont know if that is the reason to why I cant even connect to localhost.

Back