• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEED] System Critical Weapons for TFS 1.2 (Server 10.90)

thalmonn

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks for be here, reading this.

So, i'm developing a otserver version 10.90 using tfs 1.2 on windows. Years ago a see a system on a 7.92 server of using custom weapons with a critical system. How does this system works? Well, for exemplo, setup a weapon on weapons.xml with id of a existing item on tibia, like magic long sword. When the player equip and use this sword, he have a chance to do a critical damage. When release the critical, a effect show and the character say Critical! or say "Taste my fury!" or something like that.

Exemple: ds1.PNG

Anyone can help me to do this? I really apreciate.

It is already there on the forum if you just tried to visit @Stigma's link and check first search result.
It doesn't require a lot of work or discord help needed, all you have to do is copying/adding the scripts to your server.

@Mustafa1337 The problem is, i want to know how add and manage this script understanding they. I'm not a experienced dev on otservers. So, if you could help me to to understand what i have to do correctly to add and manage/edit they.

UPDATE: I mean i need a system them can i put the ability to do critical on a especify weapon. Like fire sword for example.

Like put a atribute on the item to do critical damage with a critical chance:

Example: View attachment 38509

Or a system that i can make, for example, a sword x, with y% of chance to do z of critical damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you expect me to help you without even trying to add the script above which has exactly what you need, Can you please try to add it? It is very simple and explained on the link I provided above and then If you got errors or any other questions post them here on the thread.

Back
Top Bottom