• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Needing someone to script with me... (or teach me)

Magnetico

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello there!

As you may know, I am a Mapper, I hope you have seen my work, if not, here's a LINK to it, explore it a bit, you will see I am talented with that... but not with scripting.
If you're too lazy to check on my Mapping Thread, I will post some of my latest mapping here:

cdrfg.png

TRDMHZ.png

xr1oj.png

The reason why I'm looking for a Scripter is not because I'm looking for a team or staff for some kind of "project", what I only want is my maps to work as they are supposed to, and within that to make my game ideas possible; but let me warn you, I have had time to think about ideas, this ideas I've had are 3 or 4 years old and even I know they are hard to make them work in the game, but I also know there is someone who is up to the task.

Also, what I seek with this is someone to learn about this and eventually do it on my own or with you by my side.​

Let me tell you something else.
What I think leads to a good OpenTibia Server is nothing more but good scripting, good programming and also good mapping; I think the hosting and spriting is (sometimes) not that important. (This is just my opinion)

If you, Scripter accept to work with me I cannot assure you any kind of benefit right away, but I can tell you, if you're able to make my ideas true, oh boy, we will have all the steps that I think are needed to have a good OpenTibia Server as I mentioned before, and, isn't that why we're all here?, to play or even create a good OpenTibia Server?...

What I think your skills should be are: (I say "I think" because I really don't know what is needed to make my ideas true)

• Full LUA knowledge.
  • C/C++ knowledge and how to apply it to Tibia.
  • Source Edition. (I think)
If I left any codes or scripting skills out, let me know 'cause I really don't know any others.

With this I say goodbye and thank you for reading my request.

Always yours,
__//Magnetico.

Hotmail: [email protected]
Or send me a PM here in Otland.
Please, do not spam me.

Back