• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wud I want too? Your whining none stop, its quite amusing

*to // you're*
Once again reinstating one of my original statements of you being too illiterate to contradict me.

I am deeply glad that you feel amused. That makes two of us. Bashing you here in public in front of everyone...stirs something in me : >

So if you're up for it, we can keep this going for quite some time.

On another note, I found out death squad recruited two new members. Half of you are not even playing anymore, as isn't the 80% of the original population (thanks to you once again), yet you guys still feel endangered enough to seek even more assistance?

Alright.

No mcs online? Oh, I wish u were telling the truth..
Go to www.roldera.net

Then click at "( ) players online" and u'll see the mc's :]

Thanks for mentioning the online list is bugged. If you exiva those bugged characters they are offline. Use !online ingame instead.

22:02 39 Players Online
22:02 Secusia, El Sarna, Blinded, Bialy, Menel, Ducray, Thundercracker, Marc Arcengo, Spartakus, Snyzler, Elite, Dragonov, Maxell, Starry, Liag yb dawruk, Biip, Boa the Stryporm, Dark Diegonix, Diveron, Nefarious, Masterczulki, Cepsia, Cross Erick, Ortiga
22:02 Hot'Dog-Boy, Bogie Wogie, Nitro carlos, Sanyuoipasdfg, Likemijnreetz, Gus the bus, Obserwator, Lollet, Valborg, Den Hvite Guden, Mejt Pro Elo, Rydek seck, Illusion, Gaura, Claymore Teresa

And to be honest, I wouldnt mind a reset of characters. Most big teams quitted and with only small teams left that doesnt take pz its not really fun anymore.

Today again, me (110 EK) and filthy (100 EK) had PZ.
First Redriven came (1), then Boa (2), then Dane (3), then Grimfire (4), then Muhammed (5).

DS, srsly, stops bullshiting all you want is OBing etc, all you wanna do is sneak/camp some dude with your entire team.

Keep it up pr0 team DS [sarcastic laugh]

Yet you seem not to be able to contradict a single of my arguments.

I can answer one of the arguements that I found in your wall text.

We won every battle against you on this server. You didn't even win when you had more people and/or levels. You can probably think of 1000 excuses for this. One of them being "you only spam waves and gfb" and another one being "you only fight on knights and paladins". Hold on a second... What??

You can keep blaming your losses on being lower levels and outnumbered. Whatever makes you feel better. Its always funny when you cry out we outnumber you in a battle when its 6-5 or when you compare avg level based on our highest and your lowest character.

Hope to see you around if the server resets. I can assure you I won't be in Death Squad then. Not because I dislike the team in any way, its just that nobody can (or even try) to match us.

@up: Yeah you are right. Next time they will come with 2 knights and fight untill you run out of uhs.

Last edited:
Today again, me (110 EK) and filthy (100 EK) had PZ.
First Redriven came (1), then Boa (2), then Dane (3), then Grimfire (4), then Muhammed (5).

DS, srsly, stops bullshiting all you want is OBing etc, all you wanna do is sneak/camp some dude with your entire team.

Keep it up pr0 team DS [sarcastic laugh]

And? Your prob you took pz. Next time if your gonna take pz make sure you can do something other than hop and die.

@ Hellrage

I don't think I claimed that we won any. I indeed can't recall any where we've won, although we have made quite some frags.

And neither do I remember us ever outnumbering you. Or being higher.

By avg level I mean either the arithmetic mean or the median of the persons currently fighting on each team. Both of which have always played in your favour. Even though the arithmetic mean being a biased calculation most of the time though for obvious reasons.

Last of all, hopefully you now see the consequences of building up a huge team and leveling that much.

@sammywhatever-his-name-is:

Didn't we(me) kill someone? Get some facts before posting crap. Also we did not stairjump, we started stairjumping after like 20 minutes, that's how long it took everyone to get there to kill 2 knights.

I can answer one of the arguements that I found in your wall text.

We won every battle against you on this server. You didn't even win when you had more people and/or levels. You can probably think of 1000 excuses for this. One of them being "you only spam waves and gfb" and another one being "you only fight on knights and paladins". Hold on a second... What??

You can keep blaming your losses on being lower levels and outnumbered. Whatever makes you feel better. Its always funny when you cry out we outnumber you in a battle when its 6-5 or when you compare avg level based on our highest and your lowest character.

Hope to see you around if the server resets. I can assure you I won't be in Death Squad then. Not because I dislike the team in any way, its just that nobody can (or even try) to match us.

@up: Yeah you are right. Next time they will come with 2 knights and fight untill you run out of uhs.

There is a reason no one "matches" your team, every other team doesn't got over 15 members, which has a habit of saying .. I know that guy, hes rl with the friend of that guy!1 lets invite him in our team :D!
You also got to outlvl every other team. every sorc in your team is lvl 141, and the EKs and RPs are even higher lol.
I mean, does Eldrus take PZ when hes alone during the day, no.
Your team only takes PZ when you are atleast outnumbering the other team by 2:1. ^_^

And? Your prob you took pz. Next time if your gonna take pz make sure you can do something other than hop and die.

Why did your team say "its only us" (boa & dane), but then 3-4 other guys came :)?
Ohh ye, its the uber cool DS, which cant make any promise and keep 'em, just_to_get some cheap frags so they'll get a funny feeling in their pants and their mommi's can be proud ^_^

Looking forward to the DS movie, I guess you'll need 3 min for the credits so every member of your team fits in? :/

I would say we won the fight yesterday... They were already 3, we killed one and then they actually called 3 more :D

(Cpdane, Balrog (died), Redriven, Boa~, Muhammed~, Grimfire)!
Our levels: Around 100 and 110!

Your levels: Boa~ = 172; Cpdane = 140+; Balrog = 100~; Redriven = 140~ ; Grimfire = 145

Hope I don't need to do it each time we take pz, till you get that you always outnumber us. On top of that: the levels...

Last edited:
1. Balrog\boa is same person so they can't bere there at the same time.
2. I bet u wud have wanted a rp and ed to keep atking u all night when ur hopping in edron rite?
3. 3-4 more guys came? Lol it was 4 of us killin(1ed and 1 rp) killing 2 eks.

1. Balrog\boa is same person so they can't bere there at the same time.
2. I bet u wud have wanted a rp and ed to keep atking u all night when ur hopping in edron rite?
3. 3-4 more guys came? Lol it was 4 of us killin(1ed and 1 rp) killing 2 eks.

Boa, Dane, Redriven, Grimfire, Muhammed, Balrog.

I know Balrog is the same person as Boa since they have the same hotkey, but they did move at the same time, so either he was healbotting on boa or his friend played Balrog after he died on it.

@ Sammyretardedname:
How did I kill Balrog when Boa and Balrog are the same persons? :-( Balrog died before you guys came, when Boa, Balrog and Cpdane attacked gail

Yet count it again if it really was 4 of you:

Excluding Balrog who was there aswell:

Boa, Dane, Redriven, Grimfire, Muhammed = 4 ? You aren't the best in maths, I learned counting in the kindergarden.

Last edited:
I don't think I claimed that we won any. I indeed can't recall any where we've won, although we have made quite some frags.

I only remember you made one "nice frag" on me in carlin shops but then you all ran for your lifes in random directions and we killed three of you. Maybe you did more nice frags, that I forgot

And neither do I remember us ever outnumbering you. Or being higher.

If you looked at those two cams I posted a few pages back you jumped us 2 vs 4/5. But you failed to kill us and died 4 vs 4.

And yeah you and Gail had 130 when most of us had 115 or so. I hunted to 133 because you always ran away from me on battles.

By avg level I mean either the arithmetic mean or the median of the persons currently fighting on each team. Both of which have always played in your favour. Even though the arithmetic mean being a biased calculation most of the time though for obvious reasons.

Yeah we always had the highest level. But the differences between the teams wasnt so much. And 40+ avg level, thats just bullshit since the majority of our team was the same level as the majority of your team.

Last of all, hopefully you now see the consequences of building up a huge team and leveling that much.

Yeah, it was waste of time since our enemies Enigma and Conglo quitted the server. We never leveled up/got huge team to fight against you, since you had already retired from the server.

Yeah, it was waste of time since our enemies Enigma and Conglo quitted the server. We never leveled up/got huge team to fight against you, since you had already retired from the server.

enigma plays classic. and weren't intrested in holdera (probaly because it isn't serious enough) to bad because i would have like to have big battlesXD hope someone open a 7.4/7.1 server once..

enigma plays classic. and weren't intrested in holdera (probaly because it isn't serious enough) to bad because i would have like to have big battlesXD hope someone open a 7.4/7.1 server once..

Funny how you keep saying "we" xd

Last I heard people like jeppzon and angel haven't loged on classic in weeks.

@Filthy: when i came on muhammed there were 4 other ppl besides me, a rp, a ed a ek and a ms. I was only there about 2 min since u died shortly after and i only seen 4 others. And why does it matter? You guys are making a big deal out of anything these days. You taking pz and dying = going to forums and crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back