• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is he don't like fixing things. He has a working 7.72 server and a bugged 7.4 server. 7.72 would be better.

The problem is he don't like fixing things. He has a working 7.72 server and a bugged 7.4 server. 7.72 would be better.

we all know what will happen again... there are just to less teams on 7.6/7.72 rl maps to get good fights so the server get bored and people start losing faith in it and leave.

There was 5+ good teams on last Roldera. But people quitted because nobody dared to take pz / everyone wanted reset.

imo i wouldnt count gail as one of the good team
becouse he sucks ;pppppppppp

imo i wouldnt count gail as one of the good team
becouse he sucks ;pppppppppp

have i say anywhere that they are good=,= i just were counting the teams who were playing..

but ofcourse i would like to see a new high exp rl map.. (7.72) or 7.4 but atleast a good one.

anyone who would want to play a low-rate 7.4 real map server is either ignorant or just bored. Like honestly go play classicalia or w/e. Id rather have a 7.4 over a 7.72 just cause the fact that there wont be botters. But if your going to have a fun 7.4 just raise the damn rates.

1 voor de money
2 voor de ho's
3 voor de wiet
4 voor hoogvliet
5 voor de goooons

Busy with this server AND tibianic?

So probbly this one will go down soon?

i was wondering what will happen after premium time is over since everyone has 11 days left ? will the donate be: buy premium lol??.. and is there something wrong with the voc: knight since nobody using it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back