• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Global Map - Old School Features!

logged out and now can't connect anymore;s i get pass/acc incorrect but i can loggin on the site

Temple error for me, Alinder.
Made another character Alindur, and it dosent excist in the character list

Didn't see the server on otservlist. Might be something temporarily, else I'd suggest you to add it there!

cmon make it highrate.. faster mana regain.. add wants.. let us change gold to platinum etc..

It takes to long to tell the Captain to travel, you should remove those long delays and also make the travel free, it is 2.5 x loot on a high rate.

17:54 Captain Bluebear: First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!
When you got pz from mobs!
EDIT: You cant stair jump, way to long exhauste while going down a stair and use gfb!
Shouldnt utana vid be for mlvl 14?

Last edited:
17:54 Captain Bluebear: First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!
When you got pz from mobs!
EDIT: You cant stair jump, way to long exhauste while going down a stair and use gfb!
Shouldnt utana vid be for mlvl 14?

Utana vid is mlv 15

20:34 Ippo: hi
20:34 Captain Greyhound: Ippo, I am already talking to you.
20:34 Ippo: thais
20:34 Ippo: yes
20:34 Captain Greyhound: You are ot VIP.
lol boats don't work

- - - Updated - - -

fu*k this ots ;] to much bugs

Mana gain is to slow and too low. U cannot leave rookgard by premium oracle, u cannot enter ruin tomb ( u cant dig hole by shovel ) lol?

Last edited:
I think the server has potential, sure some stuff needs to be fixed. I would be more than glad to help.

20:34 Ippo: hi
20:34 Captain Greyhound: Ippo, I am already talking to you.
20:34 Ippo: thais
20:34 Ippo: yes
20:34 Captain Greyhound: You are ot VIP.
lol boats don't work

- - - Updated - - -

fu*k this ots ;] to much bugs
lol@ using nottinghsters shitty engine

Back