• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason when i downloaded it and extracted it, the client still doesnt work, any ideas?
thanks

Sooo how's everyone enjoying it? Anyone experience anything new yet

so i have just logged in, newb placed are crowed lol =<

you should improve the site

info on vocs is not too good
death knight, buffed weapons.... that's like no info at all

@kicks

Last edited:
Chill. Theres alot of bug fixes, once the bug fixes are done you get to fully enjoy the ot! So don't give up. Even the best ots has bugs you know :)

Chill. Theres alot of bug fixes, once the bug fixes are done you get to fully enjoy the ot! So don't give up. Even the best ots has bugs you know :)
That's right, and that's also why most big and successful servers had beta periods in the past, even big games use so called "closed betas" and "open betas" to fix bugs and make everything critical work before they launch the real thing. This is getting pretty ridiculous.

They said they had betas ^^
I can confirm that the last beta was MONTHS ago before half the new stuff was even said to be added. Sooo no there wasn't really much of a beta period and it's looking like this is being used as a beta

Well it's been a fun session, enjoy your beta testing guys. So unprofessional...

So I hear the server is getting wiped... But your waiting til tomorrow to do it? LOL whatever don't understand how you guys broke so many things

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back