• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything Should work fine after I get to restart the server.

@Blinkz Whoever your friend is, he should have sent you screenshots. I was trying to work with the paypal but I cant speak Norweigan which is the language it`s set to and i was trying for 40 minutes to charge him back his 5 fucking bucks.

somethings that i found "bugged" that you shoud look into is the .!deposit commands cant get money in to bank /cant pay rent on house and cant play cassion. :p cant use the tps back from hunts (dont know if im supost to annymore). all the taskbuggs? Like havent you lookt it to the server before u launch it? Looks like you got allot off shit buggs going on sadly.
Got 1 more bugg i had allot off shit in my house yesterday and where the fuck did it go? im the only one that can go in?

And i dont know if you have fixed anny off the buggs yett.

So many bugs, so many crash, so laggy sometimes. You got it from Fare or you steal from somewhere early and bugged version? lol :p

So many bugs, so many crash, so laggy sometimes. You got it from Fare or you steal from somewhere early and bugged version? lol :p
Honestly this is a big overexaggeration.
Sure theres some bugs, but it's mostly with tasks/houses.
& it only ever lags after a crash for like the first 10 minutes the servers up

thing thay are just sitting and not doing a shit impossible to hunt with the laggs and crashes

this server is just getting more and more buggs where are the owners to fix it?!

I dont really understand how you can start a ot like this, and how can it have buggs on the things that workt in last time it was up?

Last edited:
Honestly this is a big overexaggeration.
Sure theres some bugs, but it's mostly with tasks/houses.
& it only ever lags after a crash for like the first 10 minutes the servers up

Major bugs, it's RPG server, not some crap evo where task doesn't matter. Also checkpoint can be activated, but can't go back using them - long travel which suck also. It took long time for them to release it, so they should check that more careful, also because it was content for low level easy to check.

Everything Should work fine after I get to restart the server.

@Blinkz Whoever your friend is, he should have sent you screenshots. I was trying to work with the paypal but I cant speak Norweigan which is the language it`s set to and i was trying for 40 minutes to charge him back his 5 fucking bucks.
Guy donated 30 euros but whatever, not my money all I was told was you were being difficult

Down again. Its so sad how people break a law risking a high fine or even jail for ddosing a tibia server. Stupid kids tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back