• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

The website & ip is now in the main post! Create your accounts now! Server starts in 1 hour and 47 minutes

Flash after the server beings i need an Name lock Cuz i couldn't use my Nick at the website (Veagance Fury )
  • "Your username contains a restricted word." idk what is restricted in name Veagance Fury

Flash after the server beings i need an Name lock Cuz i couldn't use my Nick at the website (Veagance Fury )

• "Your username contains a restricted word." idk what is restricted in name Veagance Fury
Alright, no problem :) Just message me ingame once the server starts, btw 1 hour left

This is a p2w, donate 100-200$ get the best set and be op. I remember exactly, might give it a try idk yet.

I can't use any spells, says i don't have enough skills.

Assassin/tank issue is fixed, restarting to fix something. Should be no more than a couple minutes before its back on

--- Edit
Server back on

And now the OP donate is here

Ps server down didnt you fix the crashes? 2 times now
Can never say for sure that I fixed the crashes, but this crash now is not server/host related so its most likely ddos, just wait it out.

Already notified the support center of this and they'll be looking into it to figure out wether or not it is ddos.

why u still put down server if u dont fix before why u put online server fucking laggs and almost nothing work