• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

Oo... Already? Funny thing is after it kicked me and when i tried to log back into my char then it told me that i use wrong account info... Don't know DDOS changes that also

Oo... Already? Funny thing is after it kicked me and when i tried to log back into my char then it told me that i use wrong account info... Don't know DDOS changes that also
This is because this host can withstand some of it for a short while, this is DDoS sadly and we cant do nothing but wait it out.

website says:

Failed to connect to MySQL: (2002) A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Install:

1. Make sure you have imported TFS database. (OTdir/schema.sql OR OTdir/schemas/mysql.sql OR OTdir/forgottenserver.sql)

2. Import the below schema to a TFS database in phpmyadmin:
  3. Edit config.php with correct mysql connection details.

so i dont think its ddos

website says:

Failed to connect to MySQL: (2002) A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Install:

1. Make sure you have imported TFS database. (OTdir/schema.sql OR OTdir/schemas/mysql.sql OR OTdir/forgottenserver.sql)

so i dont think its ddos
It is, can barely even connect to the host right now. Its not fully offline and therefor you are able to see this message when connecting to the website

website says:

Install:

so i dont think its ddos
It's DDOS, it stole his database

Have no knowledge of this but is a dedicated server expensive? Feel like this host cant do anything about ddos?

The host he's using offers 10 gbps dedicated connections with ddos protection, not sure if that's what he's using though

The host he's using offers 10 gbps dedicated connections with ddos protection, not sure if that's what he's using though
It currently has 10 gbps, however i already sent a message once this started to the support team so they'll be looking into whats going on. I am 99% sure that this is infact DDoS tho.

It's a shame to see in what kind of world we live. Where people enjoy ruinating other's fun. I hope it comes online real soon again. Had a lot of fun in the first minutes :).