• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

Every time i try to play this ot its either down or something bad happening pretty sure insanity is a bad luck themed name for an ot

If you think your being ddosed why not just change the ip use a vpn or something before hosting a server to check for who will ddos you
I couldn't have changed the ip myself for the host, only the datacenter can do that. Either way right now the host is so slow to connect to that im barely even able to connect to it so theres not much I can do at this time other than wait for a response from the support team (for whats happening)

I couldn't have changed the ip myself for the host, only the datacenter can do that. Either way right now the host is so slow to connect to that im barely even able to connect to it so theres not much I can do at this time other than wait for a response from the support team (for whats happening)
I will wait till tomorrow because datacenters take forever to get a response lol and i just hope it wasnt like pay to win last time because people had like +100000ml (forgot) and while non doners had like +10000 ml on their sets

I will wait till tomorrow because datacenters take forever to get a response lol and i just hope it wasnt like pay to win last time because people had like +100000ml (forgot) and while non doners had like +10000 ml on their sets

The donates in shop got like 17k ml from each eq... soo guess that like the best set or like second but still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to op....

The donates in shop got like 17k ml from each eq... soo guess that like the best set or like second but still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to op....
The best obtainable set has 900k ml per piece, its far from the best. hehe

donate set has 17k ml, but there are sets ingame that have 600k ml

Yeah please don't have super OP gear in the donate shop, that's what it currently seems like... Will be so boring to play vs pay2win. Donates should be almost only cosmetics imo.

edit: my bad didn't know theres alot better sets in-game, wrote that before I saw your posts.