• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

Quick question: is there no single vocations good to play besides assassin? The only thing I see roaming around are assassins? Wondering if there's something else worth taking? Thanks in advance :).

Quick question: is there no single vocations good to play besides assassin? The only thing I see roaming around are assassins? Wondering if there's something else worth taking? Thanks in advance :).
Tank is the best vocation once you get legend, but it takes longer to get legend on tank.

The only reason why people choose assassin is because they have an OP AOE. I think?

i play tank and im legend now

i-amp-039-m-not-that-drunk_o_1323309.jpg