• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

If you know your server has severe crash issues. Why isn't there an autorestarter implemented yet?

I understand its starting to get annoying that it crashes, the reason updates is so late aswell is that we are constantly trying to fix these crashes. However, we are on the right track to fixing it at the moment.

I understand its starting to get annoying that it crashes, the reason updates is so late aswell is that we are constantly trying to fix these crashes. However, we are on the right track to fixing it at the moment.
can u fix so we can eneter bosses

Yea.. flash you had months to update this server but i see that there is basically no updates except the prestige system and monsters tping in... im quitting until i see no more crashes

Flash when u fix EQ(ITEMS) protection is not work and without protection nobody never will quest complete fix fast now u have couple days to fix it and you dont do anything with this problem and many ppl report you this bug

Agreed, It's not even hard... :(
This is flash guys not trump just be honest hes not going to make the biggest improvements but give him time.. well not time.. effort for him to finish stuff because look at this thread there was a hype for everything new but in the ending nothing was really new :(

We have to wait an entire day again to see it online for a couple of hours? :/