• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

not that i expected much from the owner but seriously. refund donations or whatever & just run this as an beta test. fix all the shit & then put the real run online. this way ur just gonna lose ur " name " and palyerbase

A bit of optimism: the server is fun. When it's online ;).

I played the closed-beta of the new Insanity OT and it was actually quite good, I have no idea why he gave up on that and hosted this one though. :|

I played the closed-beta of the new Insanity OT and it was actually quite good, I have no idea why he gave up on that and hosted this one though. :|

The funny part is... you guys did wait so long for the ot and now its almost 95% the same ot as befor XD

i bet hes hosting it on hes own computer or something thats why all the laggs
the lags are most likely due to unoptimized scripts and a bad source
the server files are god knows how old
shit changed whenever he added the stupidly high exp monsters and had 500k prestige people or some shit and thats when the server started breaking

I think it's lagging because every single monster in the server are attacking each other.

There must be something else as well? This is no normal lag :eek:. Is the owner trying to fix things? Dont hear him :/