• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehmm.. richux i cant belive it becouse,u used in the "old" tibera nologout zones too on trainers.

yep, we had to move to a server with higher bandwidth because of DDoS attacks.

Is this the kind of server that if you don't donate to get mana rune,you will never reach the highest level? ;)

nop sorry, :( if you want such kind of server, please search else where.

No lol if what you say is true,Then i love it
I have a bug
I got tibia client 8.60
Talt ip changer
When i change ip to your ip
And everything is 100% Right
once i press log in
Tibia debugged
What should i do?
i tried to download the client again and downloaded talt ip changer again

No lol if what you say is true,Then i love it
I have a bug
I got tibia client 8.60
Talt ip changer
When i change ip to your ip
And everything is 100% Right
once i press log in
Tibia debugged
What should i do?
i tried to download the client again and downloaded talt ip changer again

I got the same bug as yours :(

I updated the link, uploaded asprates IP changer now, since Talaturen's is buggy.

It's not richux, its probably some player over there, don't cry about it, you can do the same at tibera if you'd like lolz ( I guess ;p)

It isnt, he just removed 8.6 support since 8.61 is same as 8.6 :p

It shouldn't debug client when pressing IP changer button, so yeah, it's buggy :S

Noob ot that promote on other ots??

19:46 Tiberman On Rexoniaa [8]: Hello ******! I am inviting you to play new EVO-ENFO 8.60 OTS | GREAT EVENTS / WARS | 350x - 3x EXP | IP- Rexonia - Your vision about perfect private server See you there!

It wasn't me. Besides, I also remember rexonia character advertising on my OTS and owner of rexonia spamming me on MSN. So if ur the owner, stop crying and stfu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back