• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice iryont you dig your on grave with Doyle.

14:22 Doyle: Those people deleted bought their chars for real money and used them to experiencetheir strange domination dreams.

Name 1 by 1 all bought chars

You think this is what needs Tibianic? Ok

Also watch out there is people who is looking for your adress

It funny because at the start of the war we got reported for acc trade but accordingly to doyle there was no acc trade going on then on these chars reirok, whereis jonnet etc. Ofc they were bought just like every other char on tibianic, but i guess that would not have fitted with doyle dreams and ambitions back then but seems it does now.
Also taze where deleted because GM dident like his attitude not because of anything else.

Anyway i wared had fun no regrets.

But then again, how smart are you when you login on Reborn after being banned on reirok starting to argue. Ofc will they ban yuo if you confess that that char is shared..

What doyle want is tibianic without pa and ruling guild. Gz you have achieved that.

Suddenly after delete the 2 chars you make new rules on rule violation, afterwards, nice timing. Someone might believe CM Madragor is monitoring acc share and acc trading, only on our chars.

But then again, how smart are you when you login on Reborn after being banned on reirok starting to argue. Ofc will they ban yuo if you confess that that char is shared..

Stupidity knows no bounds.

Du menar att det inte var smart att försöka argumentera när hans 205 rp blev deletad? av vad jag tycker är bullshit reasons.
Sen att han valde reborn att logga in på var ju inte så smart men dock var det ju rätt så smart att han inte fortsatte att logga in på alla chars han hade access till : ] sen access o share kan ju jag tycka inte är samma sak.

the rpg was nice while it lasted this summer. You just wasted some hours/days but you saw every corner of penisula atleast!

for a better tibianic!:oops:

What doyle want is tibianic without pa and ruling guild. Gz you have achieved that.

Suddenly after delete the 2 chars you make new rules on rule violation, afterwards, nice timing. Someone might believe CM Madragor is monitoring acc share and acc trading, only on our chars.

stop cry there is more then tibianic mate!

I'm chilling in vent now:( we just won war and rpg now on tibianic. I missed penisula so much man!

for a better tibianic!

we left server as winners what more we need? nothing. It doesnt matter if enemies come back and start acting cocky, it shouldnt bother as in any way. It doesnt matter what they say important is they know they didnt kick us by battling us and its enough.

we left server as winners what more we need? nothing. It doesnt matter if enemies come back and start acting cocky, it shouldnt bother as in any way. It doesnt matter what they say important is they know they didnt kick us by battling us and its enough.

This.
I'm working on a movie right now. It will honor our reign on the server. No one could beat the team we had, ever.

Catch you others on the flip side

my fucking brother <3

the rpg was nice while it lasted this summer. You just wasted some hours/days but you saw every corner of penisula atleast!

for a better tibianic!:oops:
last man het afgelopen jaar heb je koekie gekregen in elke battle, misschien 3 battles gewonnen deze war?
maar veel plezier op deze server ;)

last man het afgelopen jaar heb je koekie gekregen in elke battle, misschien 3 battles gewonnen deze war?
maar veel plezier op deze server ;)

maat ik ga niet eens iets doen op deze server. Al hadden we gewonnen, geen war = geen fun = mij niet te vinden. moet zeggen afgelopen maanden ben ik nergens te vinden, community is slechter dan ooit. Komen toch op geen enkele server meer wars zoals vroeger.
3 battles gewonnen? oke man, heb je wel gespeeld;p? of ga je teveel met warchas om en heb je ze syndrome overgenomen met overdrijven.

there is a difference between acting cocky and fooling around hahaha. Isn't it funny you guys wasted the summer in penisula with the feeling a new war would ever come? And then you fuck yourself over by childish behaviour;p? goodluck in the real world, but i see you go in it with a good feeling as a winner! For me it was hard to go back out there, i felt like a loser:(!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back