• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't a ddos. Something with hosting database. Maybe they are changing firewalls settings for newone:)

No he probably would not, but i think there's a problem with the hosting server considering its been down so long and usually during ddos it goes on and off. If it was a really huge attack maybe the hosting company shut the server down temporarily.

We'll know when iryont gets home (;

Site working again but still can't connect :eek:

Edit, site down again

Is it true that as long you don't logout you can stay online? If so that sucks big time, somebody told me there's like 60-70 players online but nobody can login until iryont has fixed it.. And that means they can hunt pretty much alone as long they don't log off =S

Is it true that as long you don't logout you can stay online? If so that sucks big time, somebody told me there's like 60-70 players online but nobody can login until iryont has fixed it.. And that means they can hunt pretty much alone as long they don't log off =S

111 people online atm...

All the exp you are taking online is not gonna save this error happened on previous tibianic-lr. gogo PG more haha

On last RealOTS this was the case, ;d but the server would sometimes also rollback so everyone whose exping could lose it.

I am quite sure that Iryont should be soon back at home and he will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back