• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not problem to change in hex from 7.4 to 7.5

cuz

7.4 = 7.5

You still need an items.otb that support 7.5 items, I payed Ferrus to make me one (the start of it), but I cba to finish it...

You still need an items.otb that support 7.5 items, I payed Ferrus to make me one (the start of it), but I cba to finish it...

and for what you need this items ?
read:
7.4 = 7.5

/\
that's why there is no 7.5 servers cuz its no difference

ah, sorry i think in 7.5 was added (port hope) ? o_O

In 7.5 there came: Port Hope (Tiquanda), Soul points, Spear break, Dark Cathedral (new items like walls, cracks in floor), Furniture in parcel-looking boxes, etc
Thus the current 7.4 otb released by Ferrus would not fit to a 7.5 coded server

In 7.5 there came: Port Hope (Tiquanda), Soul points, Spear break, Dark Cathedral (new items like walls, cracks in floor), Furniture in parcel-looking boxes, etc
Thus the current 7.4 otb released by Ferrus would not fit to a 7.5 coded server

ah, really hard! o_O

with today times you use 7.72 protocol with directX
7.72 = items (port hope, soul, spear, DC, and those items not:p) but this other walls is easy to change in SPR

but if you say in 7.5 was soul, then for me 7.5 = 7.6+

ah, really hard! o_O

with today times you use 7.72 protocol with directX
7.72 = items (port hope, soul, spear, DC, and those items not:p) but this other walls is easy to change in SPR

but if you say in 7.5 was soul, then for me 7.5 = 7.6+

Yeah but the mana-regain was similar to 7.4 and there were no wands (which result in a 7.4 spirit but still it would be just a bit harder to steer your runefarms (still very possible) but you would have to go hunt with every character to be able to make runes. And there are more spawns than 7.4 xD

as i remember wands was come in 7.5, i remember when everyone was pking in carlin with wand of vortex XD

01:44 You see Trenshy Master (Level 65). He is an elite knight. He is Leader of the Death Squad.

its u sammy?? u make new ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back