• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria 7.4 development thread

Changelog 2014.07.23
  • [UPDATED] Code cleanup on a lot of NPCs​
  • [UPDATED] Fishing script (No worms needed, as its 7.4)​
  • [UPDATED] Fixed some bugged decaying corpse​
  • [UPDATED] Fixed another crashbug​
  • [UPDATED] Raid code​
  • [REMOVED] Worms removed from all NPCs and monsters​
  • [REMOVED] Bounty Hunters system​

Need some American/non-european players for a pingtest to our server. PM me if interested (will only take a minute)

Last edited:
We wont use full 7.7 map, since we got full 7.4 formulas etc, and want to keep it as realistic to 7.4 as possible.

Game formulas was the same through the whole 7.x era.

Game formulas was the same through the whole 7.x era.
Bad formatting by me. What I ment is that we got the actual 7.x formulas (not the ones other 7.4 servers are using, which are incorrect).
We strive after creating a 7.4 experience as accurate as possible, and formulas is of course a major part in it.

Bad formatting by me. What I ment is that we got the actual 7.x formulas (not the ones other 7.4 servers are using, which are incorrect).
We strife after creating a 7.4 experience as accurate as possible, and formulas is of course a major part in it.

Doesn't make sense. Knight and Pally damage was really bad at 7.4, it was never a issue since as a mage you have problem getting supplies (runes and manafluid), so it was kind of balanced. At 7.6 they added cheaper manafluids and runes at shop, getting supplies as mages was not more an issue, so they became overpowered, at 8.0 they were forced to rebalance the whole system by improving pally and knight damage. By having higher lootrate/mana regen you kind of indirect buff mages, since it's easier to buy manafluids/life rings, so you have kind of the same problem of the 7.6-8.0 era (even worst since the main method of leveling up is GFBing tombs).

Doesn't make sense. Knight and Pally damage was really bad at 7.4, it was never a issue since as a mage you have problem getting supplies (runes and manafluid), so it was kind of balanced. At 7.6 they added cheaper manafluids and runes at shop, getting supplies as mages was not more an issue, so they became overpowered, at 8.0 they were forced to rebalance the whole system by improving pally and knight damage. By having higher lootrate/mana regen you kind of indirect buff mages, since it's easier to buy manafluids/life rings, so you have kind of the same problem of the 7.6-8.0 era (even worst since the main method of leveling up is GFBing tombs).

The rates are not final, but I appreciate your input.
However the different vocations have there pros and cons, and I dont see how increased lootrate and mana regen would only benefit the mages.
Knights and Paladins will benefit at least as much from it (they can also hunt with runes and stronger weapons).
I get your point, but I dont see why a Knight wouldn't be able to buy a couple of mana fluids/life rings and hunt with exori, or why a Paladin wouldnt buy themselves some extra runes.

Changelog 2014.07.23
  • [UPDATED] Raid code​

Need some American/non-european players for a pingtest to our server. PM me if interested (will only take a minute)

Hello Amoaz,

If you need a player for pingtest, send-me msg! Country: Brazil
:cool:

Changelog 2014.07.23
  • [UPDATED] Raid code​

Really want to find a new good and serious server, hope you can deliver.. PM for pingtest

I'd like to help also, from America :). Im zenujow in that movie lolol I was so laggy but the wars were so funny

Back