• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 7.72 highrate rl map starting soon

Castrolator

Reaction score
What kind of features would you like to see?
Any mistakes other servers have made you dislike to see on a server?
All information and suggestions are welcome!
Thank you

- Prefer a good highrate over lowrates (because theres plenty of decent/good lowrates but theres not a single good highrate)
- Dont pick corrupted GM's.
- If highrate dont ask us to donate for djinns etc.
- Dont make overpowered donations e.g: cash, items sellable at djinns etc instead try to make more of a path ryan does with Nastarius (donationwise).
- Smooth engine, good dedicated server (theres probably plenty of people trying to DDoS you if succesfull).
- Do everything in your power to ban botters, harsh measures if you find people macroing/cave-aimbotting.
- Make good advertisement trough here and OTServlist.

We both know that Highrate Servers die within a couple of weeks, but I dont think anyone finds it a problem if you re-host another one after a month. It will just keep wars going etc.

Good luck with it and I'll play if theres enough interest and dedication.

/october tenth
-

Thanks for the post!
The server will be highrate with 100x-3x
Staff will contain 2 gms none of them corrupted
Free djinns and rashid in city
Simple donations that are unable to sell in djinn/rashid
Dedicated will be pretty good and DDoS wont be a problem
We will ban all botters without any warnings first, but everyone has the right to a fair trial. If proof is given then there will be instant banishments.

Also we were considering adding pvp tournaments in which teams will have the possibilty to make money. What do you think of this?

Yeah should be good. Make the frags dissapear quite quickly if possible. Also do you have any estimated time when you will start the server?

@dutchie1
Perhaps a week or two max, as soon as we are done with testing everything to make sure we do not encounter any major problems at start. Better safe than sorry!

I can share the rates during that time.
Code:
Rates
8-25 = 100x
26-40 = 80x
41-60 = 60x
61-80 = 50x
81-100 = 40x
101-120 = 30x
121-130 = 20x
131-140 = 15x
141-150 = 10x
161-170 = 7x
171-190 = 5x
191+ = 3x

Skills
40x

Magic
20x

Loot
4.5x

Last edited:
Yeah you should have a custom client but thats your choice. Just advertise well and it should definitely work.

Good rates. Should decrease it a bit after 100 perhaps, goodluck!

I dont think a custom client is necessary considering that there will be staff members active almost 24/7.
Also a custom client would discourage a lot of players simply for the fact that they have to download a client from a currently unknown hoster.
Perhaps sometime in the future we might consider using a custom client.
I will consider tweaking the rates after 100, thanks!

Seems good! I'd also have some ideas for such server. I've been working on my own 7.72 realmap-based highrate server for a long time now (more of a hobby, dunno if we'll ever release it, though).

My server is based on Danera 7.6, which was quite successful in many measures in the past. However, we learned that normal 7.6 or 7.72 version of Tibia doesn't really fit, as it is, for a highrate long term OT server. People will get bored and quit pretty fast. Therefor I started to develop some new areas and quests for Danera, and people really loved them!

We already had Pits of Inferno quest, similar to real Tibia one. I made also a new quest for level 150+, which was similar to Pits of Inferno or Inquisition quest, and a lot harder than Pits of Inferno. Then I replaced Draconia pyramid (useless area in oldschool highrate servers) with a completely new and hard quest, which also needed at least 16 players to enter (enterance similar to Annihilator).

Also one of the recent new things I made, was an NPC who sells all the blessings at one after a player has completed PoI quest. If I remember right, PoI had 100 or 120+ level requirement, and ofc the blessings were a little more expensive than from the normal places. This same NPC also gave you 5 tasks, where you have to bring a certain item back to him. I made 5 new boss monsters in different distant locations like Chor, PoI quest area, Mintwallin, Fibula etc. each of these bosses dropped a very rare but useless item for the task. Also, they were very hard or some even impossible to solo, therefor people needed a small team to hunt for the task items.

All kinds of these new things keeps the playing more interesting. In old Tibia versions there are just a few hunting places and things to do, goals to achieve. Normal 7.72 Tibia you'd get level 100+, make DHQ and Annihilator and that's it. Nothing else to do than exp, and there's no reason for exping anymore, since there is nothing new anymore. And where will you exp? Demona Warlocks is probably the only place, but there are tons of high levels players who all wants to hunt there. Same goes with Edron Demons. Those are probably the only 2 places worth hunting at on like 150+ master sorcerer on oldschool server.

So, remember to build places, quests, hunting areas (or replace some useless ones with new monsters), new tasks or missions to complete etc... Something to do, new goals to achieve, new quest which gives you the motivation and reason to take those levels and keep on playing.

Just some of my own opinions.
:)
Good luck with the server, will definately give it a try!

I am not really aiming at the same perspective as you are. The main goal of my server is to get big teams to start and fight there. Basically the purpose is PVP and wars. Not RPG. All the quests that are needed are there and since it is a highrate we do not need new spawns because people will rarely stay at the same hunting spot for long periods making it empty for the next player.

If you want people to play your server, you need OTClient, otherwise its just gonna be another server crowded with botters where u can't pvp at all without botting yourself.

How close is this to cipsoft 7.72 or is it just ment for fast lvls and crazy wars?

Its pretty close. But its more like 7.4 than 7.72 besides the map.
Spell costs, runes and etc is like 7.4.
But map is 7.72 with port hope and so on.
There is also a few custom spawns and most resps are boosted like tombs and popular hunt spots

So runes still have to be made by yourself? They are not sold at the npcs?

They are buyable in shops but with 1x charges, when made they are double charged (2x sds 4x gfbs).
This is to promote people using trade and buying runes from players instead of npcs.

I will post an advertisement thread soon and you'll be able to read through most of the information

Back