• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New AAC Maker - MyAAC

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
I'm currently working on a new project, aac maker - named MyAAC. Before known as WodzAAC. Never released before.

The project is based on Gesior ACC.

What features would you like to see in new AAC MAKER? Write your opinions. I'll write later features that it already have and post some pics.

character auction, improve guild wars management, maybe character stadistics (xp/day/week/month).

Ok, time to post some screens ;)

Installer:
exPQHP.jpg

VtUilu.jpg

YdjOfo.jpg
R47M0A.jpg

8DCGbk.jpg

Support for servers TFS versions (TFS 1.0, 0.4, 1.2) or engines like OTX, Avesta, etc.
House auction
OTBM reader (to show houses from map file)
Layouts (real tibia layout might be most requested)

I got some good newses to you.

First, we got a website! You can access it here: Home | MyAAC Official Website

Second, the plugin system is working!
Some screen:
11lq5c7.jpg

What you can do with plugin system? You can pack your files into .zip file, and then they will be unpacked into your myaac installation. It means that you can pack everything into it: templates, pages, javascript, images, files, other systems.

Third, the admin interface has been redesigned, and now got its own template.
Some screenshoots:
2drdhfk.jpg

2gyaq0i.jpg

122gob5.jpg

5p2cdh.jpg

2mi3qc7.jpg

16hp91c.jpg

Last edited:
I am wondering... is this still based off Gesior?
Yeah, however most of the code have been rewritten. The only things that stay from Gesior are pages, like guild management, accounts, etc.

Yeah, however most of the code have been rewritten. The only things that stay from Gesior are pages, like guild management, accounts, etc.

Thats good. Gesior is very outdated.

Are you using Composer and a template engine or still using Gesior approach?

Good luck

Back