• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New application for staff

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
Name : Martin
Sex : Male
Interest : I want to help make the server a better place and make an environment where everyone can have fun
Experience : I cant map but I can help you with people I have alot of experience with handling ppl i have co-hosted an ot with my rl and i generally have 2-3 years of experience
I am very active in the night
And im very active on weekands to
Im only on in the day for a few hours

I also know to languages so i can translate or deal with people from different places

But generally i have been on this ot for quite some time
I made first EK to 300 today
I have helped you with bugs, Test stuff, I have given you ideas for donation, I have kept help channel always open, I have given away items for free to ppl who are new
If anything i helped alot of people stay

Im pretty sure i know all the commands but that doesnt really matter. I have played tibia since 2002 when me and my rl's first discovered tibia. I was a tutor on Celesta but i long forgot his name xD. I have seen many ots and i have an idea of what we could do to make it better. you can teach me how to map if you have the time. I have already dedicated myself to the server as you can see cause not many people are 300 let alone an EK.

So with all this said i think i would be right for the position of a TuT/GM.

From Rebel,
The Best EK In The World

No i dont think u should be a gm/tutor or anything because on the ot ur a jerk sometimes and.. ive seen u botting Nightmares Deffently no.

No i dont think u should be a gm/tutor or anything because on the ot ur a jerk sometimes and.. ive seen u botting Nightmares Deffently no.

0.o a botter?

Ok first of all i dont have a bot cause if i did my skills and my lvl would be much much higher
Second im only a jerk to those ppl that try to kill me and sometime si just dont like ppl
I didnt know that you were nice to everyone all day every day
Somedays shit happens in rl and your mad

Im not going to lie but sometimes rebel you can be a bit hmm how can I say it as sixman said a "jerk" when I first started to play this OT you tried to pk me for no reason what so ever not like you need a reason thease days but even so how does that look for new players getting pked everytime they make level 100? not too good hmm

Haha srry i guess?
oh well no point in taking in this application anymore im not gonna get staff ;( so no pointin tlaking in this post anymore

If you want i can be nicer ;P except for anarchy and pl they killed me to much for me to be nice but its not likei would PA them if i had a gm or staff

Even thought some ppl hate me ask these ppl what they think of me
Reptile, Bone thugz, Chipp, Poor Mommy, Thel Arda, Blazing Lizard, Kracker box, Riddle Box, Fire Lord, Klanix, Negro, My Little Pony, Yess ***** Yess, Trauma, Shoota, Domini, Silent Slayer, Im Are Rape, Unknown Sorcerer, Maney Boy, Rest In Peace and these are just the people i can remember

lmao ...

Haha srry i guess?
oh well no point in taking in this application anymore im not gonna get staff ;( so no pointin tlaking in this post anymore

good cuz there is no (anti paralize / Cave botter ) Game Master

Back