• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New board.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I would like to suggest a new board, maybe in the "Community" category.

Called: "Non-OpenTibia Support" or whatever you want to call it.

There's a couple of posts, or maybe a bunch of posts about Non-OpenTibia issues/questions in the Support board.

Because the one that is already called "Support" says as description: "Encountered an issue related to OpenTibia? Ask for support here."

Is just for OpenTibia...

Or maybe you could add an specific description, about we can post issues about other things.

:)?

I would like to suggest a new board, maybe in the "Community" category.

Called: "Non-OpenTibia Support" or whatever you want to call it.

There's a couple of posts, or maybe a bunch of posts about Non-OpenTibia issues/questions in the Support board.

Because the one that is already called "Support" says as description: "Encountered an issue related to OpenTibia? Ask for support here."

Is just for OpenTibia...

Or maybe you could add an specific description, about we can post issues about other things.

:)?

Dont need to make a new board.
Only change descriptions and make a new prefix "Support Non-OT" "Support OT"

How about miscellaneous support? or possibly misc. support

How about miscellaneous support? or possibly misc. support

There will actually be a category called Miscellaneous after the next forum board reorganization where we will have a support board, a downloads board and a board for other resources. All OpenTibia related stuff such as Lua scripting, mapping will be moved into the OpenTibia category to make it all more organized.

There will actually be a category called Miscellaneous after the next forum board reorganization where we will have a support board, a downloads board and a board for other resources. All OpenTibia related stuff such as Lua scripting, mapping will be moved into the OpenTibia category to make it all more organized.

Forum reorganizations are really nice :p.

I guess the idea is alright, yet I really hope you guys do not intent to do more things connected to real life. Like 'post your problems in real life' or something. If you search for something, then please do it in another forum.

I'm not intrested in your real lifes, it's just the interwebs. Get friends, get alive.

Back