• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New game Tibia map in 3D - Unreal Engine + Blender + Own Textures

Reaction score
Some time ago I was inspired by a project by two young people, "Tibia 3D".

Tibia 3D Multiplayer Project - what do you think?

I decided to do it much better, more precisely on the Unreal Engine. Below I present the results of my 2 hour work. What the game will contain:
* own textures
* own models
* own spells / item / monster name
* 3D camera view
* PvP system
* Inventory system
* Music / Voice chat in game
* I have my own server room (12x 64 gb ram, all i7 & xeon machine, 2x 1TB symetry)
* PL /ENG / BR language
* Mysql > login / register system / highscore system
* Own page

My YouTube chanell:
Luizianho Gaming

Below i present results of my a few hrs work:

Thais temple:
pnMsyEQ.jpg

IeVCmKs.jpg

AQJQiqD.png

6ERhk8v.jpg

Mystic Blade:
mqkjt7T.png

KvZirYr.mp4

Fire Sword:
EVXvvxb.png

H4SGIb5.mp4

Moonlight Rod:
bLUdN3D.png

War Axe:
9u8pjsW.png

Club & Mystic Blade & War Axe Fire Sword and Wand of Vortex
2MHa9u1.mp4

Fire Sword & Wand of Vortex:
3VHH5HO.mp4

Fire sword & Wand of Vortex (video render)
Imgur

Club & Mystic blade & War Axe & Fire Sword (video render)
Imgur

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean... Cool? You are just making another RPG or MMORPG in this case. That will have nothing to do with Tibia anymore.
If you are doing this just to get more experience and learn new stuff, very cool, keep it up. Otherwise don't bother, waste of time.

This looks like the view from games like Shaiyah as example,
i would love to play on a tibia server like that but it should ofc be like tibia, houses and hunting etc.
you know what i mean ;#
Keep it up

You should work on something more important than just some empty low-quality buildings.
Thats true what he does it just adding useless stuff, but there is no UI tables, probably have no physics, there is no such thing as a exp,skills,pvp, monsters, character. Basically there is nothing just a buildings and items made with blender, overall it has zero functions, which is the hardest part.

Use premade top-down 3D project template and go with that, not TPP like now. Would make more immersion and feel like Tibia 3D.

Back