• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Idea Of The Server.

Reaction score
Hello, I Want To Know If I Made A Map, Just The Temple And Water Behind The Temple And Tp's

I Mean If I Made Temple And Tp's.

Hunts Alone.
Quests Alone.
Houses Alone.
Depot Alone.
Shops Alone.
Trainers Alone.

Etc..
So Is That Good Idea?

so... you mean.. you do.. what everyone who is to stupid to make a good server.. is doing?

what about systems? and a server with hunts/quests/temple only won't get players. you need to get a scripter for your server and someone who can map :p

Wow, this sounds great. Like this we don't have to waste time exploring maps and we can get straight to the fun, hunting and questing!

You should really work on this, your maps are already fantastic. Giving the community a chance to play on them would be the best thing ever.

Also dont listen to Blazed Druid, he's just some sick fuck who prolly does weird shit to his daughter.

If it's not real map, it's a thumbs-up, no matter how dumb the idea is.

systems, i can get a scripter do it but am a mapper and i need onther mapper to help me that is a real RPG Project but not low exp.

Blazed Druid Will You SHUT Up.
Evan (Y)
Colucci, THANKYOU.

- - - Updated - - -

that's My idea the temple will be like that V (and the tp's have alot of hunts,quests,bosses,shops and events) Any ideas ?

Door of what? lol that is just the temple..

- - - Updated - - -

after this temple i'll do Hunts,quests,events,depot,shops and bosses ETC..

Wow, this sounds great. Like this we don't have to waste time exploring maps and we can get straight to the fun, hunting and questing!

You should really work on this, your maps are already fantastic. Giving the community a chance to play on them would be the best thing ever.

Also dont listen to Blazed Druid, he's just some sick fuck who prolly does weird shit to his daughter.

Lol'd on that one xD

i think i said one time that every space have it's own tp i'll do pk room and arena.
Got it?

kyrniu Are You TROLL? i said that is just a temple it won't have any doors to got. Ill do pk room...

LOL. So they only have a temple and the places that the tps go to? Nothing in the town outside of the temple? Just stop trying, you're not going to make a good ot/any good maps the way you're trying to do stuff.

I'll be your scripter!
Lets see, Low-Exp Teleport server...

The first quest should be, you walk into a portal, and there are 3 chests, and it is random for every character, but if you click the right chest you get your starting equipment. If you click the wrong chest, your IP is banished.

I will get to work on this highly anticipated quest for your highly anticipated server immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

DONE!

Lua:
winLOSERchests {
{x=999,y=999,z=7}, -- Location of first chest
{x=999,y=999,z=7}, -- Location of second chest
{x=999,y=999,z=7}, -- Location of third chest
}

uberStartingGear = {2461, 2467, 2649, 2643} -- Leather Set

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if toPosition.x == winLOSERchests.x and toPosition.y == winLOSERchests.y and toPosition.z == winLOSERchests.z then
		local chance = math.random(1, 3)
		if chance == 1 then
			for _, tid in ipairs(uberStartingGear) do
				doPlayerAddItem(cid, tid, 1)
			end
		else
			doAddIpBanishment(getPlayerIp(cid))
		end
	end
	return true
end

I will leave the Mapping to you, since you are so talented :).

Last edited:
Back