• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New idea to Lunarforce!

Signed?

• Yes!

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • No!

Votes: 33 29.2%

• Total voters
up, @Mark @Hani u guys listen this stupid "Veziv" and check how many ppls playing this ot now.

We did? Veziv was against the idea of decreasing peoples level, because he had/has a character higher level than everyone else. We listened to the majority of the community and tried to compromise (as in, we didn't go all the way to make sure no one was above level 300, we didn't make it 1x rate after 300) with those who did not agree. It isn't possible to have both a lot of exp bonus in parties and no high levels on the server unless you're asking us to reset everyones level or 0x exp rate at some point.

The reason people are not playing this server is because the normal people who been playing tibia for a long time have quit or are not active. Now you have this new breed of animals who are playing this server. A few things about this new breed and what makes this server unplayable:

They are extremely immature.
Intelligence level of a 5th grader(if that).
Grew up with no social life, just on the phone and games 24/7 so they have no idea how to behave.
The leaders are shitty players who cry about losing 1 battle and then it takes 1 week to have another decent one.
The idiots are constantly pinging people out of envy and hate.
People make any excuse they can find in order to feel better about losing and to put the blame somewhere else.

You guys are a bunch of idiots stop blaming Mark or Hani because you are the ones who destroyed this server. Half of the people who asked for changes left after they lost 1 battle(Calar team). If veziv lost he prob do the same.

everyone is complaining to not change expshared, but no active teams
LuNarForce is deposit of botters

who losing money is you @Mark

@Mark LunarForce is dead and you do nothing
you have to keep the LuNarForce attractive and lucrative, and the server not is attractive and I'm sure, not is lucrative

@Mark start to hear new opinions of players wanting playing on LunarForce, and have more of 4 teams wanting playing On LuNarForce

if some idiot come offend me, fuck you

so about this level reduced its good, but i dnt know why u guys remove this "exp shared" for me its good this ot now but its not tibia rl to exp 2-4 days to fight in summer.
@Mark @Hani u guys always listen this pls to change about exp/damages and nothing about we "BRS", if u put only the EXP SHARED back again, i will play with my br team and the rest "Mexicans - spanishs - brs" he will back to this ot.
about Veziv/Calar they are spamming to change this shits after 1-2 days leave from this ot.
if u dont like this post, just fuck you its only my opnion.
srry for english

The reason people are not playing this server is because the normal people who been playing tibia for a long time have quit or are not active. Now you have this new breed of animals who are playing this server. A few things about this new breed and what makes this server unplayable:

They are extremely immature.
Intelligence level of a 5th grader(if that).
Grew up with no social life, just on the phone and games 24/7 so they have no idea how to behave.
The leaders are shitty players who cry about losing 1 battle and then it takes 1 week to have another decent one.
The idiots are constantly pinging people out of envy and hate.
People make any excuse they can find in order to feel better about losing and to put the blame somewhere else.

You guys are a bunch of idiots stop blaming Mark or Hani because you are the ones who destroyed this server. Half of the people who asked for changes left after they lost 1 battle(Calar team). If veziv lost he prob do the same.
I agree with you on some points..more.....

you can not blame everyone

has 4 teams wanting to play LunarForce
2 Mexican teams and 2 brazilian teams
bringing together all...130+ players

Brazilians and Mexicans are not accustomed checking forum
@Mark has to create a new link on the site asking opinions of TRUE players who want if fun in LunarForce
I will divulge to Brazilians and Mexicans give your opinion

brs for the love of god shut the fuck up. You want to come bot on lunarforce with shared exp because its less players than shadowcores. You can say what the fuck you want when you played here you didnt dare to fight vs English teams because you were getting ass raped. You fought def battles where you tried for 3-4 hours to break a def, othertime just go to a spawn with 20 people and team hunt

You guys will never realise its not about the exp, share thingy or any other change which was made.. the server died cause of the people who play this ot..

p.s i actually dont give a shit if he changes the server how you guys ask because I am retired. But do not write bullshit on forums because EVERYONE knows you want to come team hunt here because of the low population.

brs for the love of god shut the fuck up. You want to come bot on lunarforce with shared exp because its less players than shadowcores. You can say what the fuck you want when you played here you didnt dare to fight vs English teams because you were getting ass raped. You fought def battles where you tried for 3-4 hours to break a def, othertime just go to a spawn with 20 people and team hunt
English teams? never existed this in LunarForce, always existed teams with most Poles

DINO I'm absolutely sure, if you make a team of retards English born in england you guys do not kill a br
dino you are lonely here, not crying, you and your "friends" killed LunarForce, now it's our turn of give opinions....the true players
when a Brazilian team loses war, the other does not come to the forum cry or offend the other team
forum not is meant to cry over lost wars or offend

@Mark put expshared, and xp1 lvl350+ the rest this perfect.....or make changes of your taste

whats so fun about having bunch of 400s run around with ssa spam.. even now the levels are too high but its better than before.. brs have 0 skills..all they want is lvl 350+ with their ssa spam on magebot lmao find a new ot instead of whining here.

You brs wont come here because there is no shared xp and you are crying too much about losing levels and cant get them back. If you are true hardcore pvp players(as this fucking server was designed for) then come and fight each other

haha i dont understand how this mark and hani can be so fucking blind :d
if they really want to live up the ot community, open a new server
lowstage, low magic level, a bit harder to get cash, fully delete dice from the game
i mean common shadowcores got 1500 ppl online 1400 ppl playing dice with 900kk balance other ppl are teamhunting inq 10h and wait for next wm aka hexana ots
lunarforce got 50 ppl online cuz the teams on shadowcores are too affraid going there

let me repeat it again, open a new server, sort it out think it through open it after summer, 100% either wille navid killian calar veziv whoever will make a (SERIOUS) team
cmon mark and hani think about it, you've made enough swimming pools with money time to open a good server

if they would open a new server like shadowcores and with 50% less exp stage and Skill rate than Lunarforce, and make more frags till red/black skull or some war palce, where noobchars can't come in, would be the best for summer..

if they would open a new server like shadowcores and with 50% less exp stage and Skill rate than Lunarforce, and make more frags till red/black skull or some war palce, where noobchars can't come in, would be the best for summer..
just let them think it through, * after summer not before summer ppl aint playing shit in summer (the ppl i mentioned in previous post)

You brs wont come here because there is no shared xp and you are crying too much about losing levels and cant get them back. If you are true hardcore pvp players(as this fucking server was designed for) then come and fight each other
yes I play here with the server like this today..more... most others do not want

if LunarForce stay like this, no one go play, Europeans and Brazilians, more if @Mark changes LuNarForce, Mexicans and Brazilians will play
nows all "the players" disabled, will come forum give their opinions, after of a war, all leave again

@Mark, now do what they ask again, and kill the server after a war all leave

fight? with what team? xabor team? ur kidding? xd

sooner or later ppl will play again.. nobody cares about mexican and br teams here.. idk if guys notice but its summer soon go outside or smth

Back