• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New jewel/socket system

xydius

Just an otland wanderer
Reaction score
Hello so i was thinking about a new system were certain items work as container ("socketed items") and only certain jewels (non stackable) can be put into these items and depending of the jewel the player gets certain stats when it equips the "socketed" item.

Maybe the jewels could only be removed with an npc with certain quantity of money or certain items (Gold ingots, demonic essence, etc).

Items could get a bonus if certain combination of jewels are made (ex. 2 hp regen jewel + 2 melee skill jewel = % life leech bonus)

Im requesting it because right now I dont have much time with school to do it myself but i dont want the idea to get lost and maybe someone could do it just for fun and giggles lol

Do it in any distro you want but you can do it in tfs 1.2 (otxserver 3) it would be better so if you dont finish it I could finish when i get some free time :D

Back