• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

That would be neat, but it's C++ based, and Mac can't run C++ applications unless in a VirtualBox :c

PZVMv5K.jpg

As seen here, CIP Tibia Map Editor:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Isn't that some type of mountain border selector (the yellow bars around mountains) ;)

I'm mostly intriguided about the Debug option.

File / Edit / ? / Search / Share? / ? / ? / ? / Debug / Window / Help

I'm mostly intriguided about the Debug option.

File / Edit / ? / Search / Share? / ? / ? / ? / Debug / Window / Help

File/Edit/Editors/Search/View/Show/Navigate/1 missing/Connections/Debug/Window/Help - thats it for me ;p

Im sorry for asking a dumb question, i havent been active on OTland for a while, and i couldnt find answer for my question.

Is it released yet? Any steady and stable compiled version out yet?

the one missing is "input"
actually it's "Export"
buttons below are probably drawing stuff as in mspaint
first group are "paths", second looks like shaping tools, help interface and "delete" tool, third is probably square brush like in RME with configurable size, fourth looks like tools made to draw advanced shapes or something, last 4 buttons - selection tool and buttons to switch between "z" levels?
editor name is Editor and their world is on C:\ with very long map name, I can't read letters after "."

They use similiar palettes as RME - as we can see they can open few windows with them.

This is everything I've noticed on picture posted above.

Last edited:
So much win, when you got time, please make it possible to use custom dat/spr and items.otb. Also 7.6 support :) Keep it up !

Loading a 70mb map in just a couple seconds and moving around at 60 fps... dream come true. Cannot wait to use this instead of RME.

Certainly CIP Editor draws the map as a directx surface, really smooth without flickering and correct pixels drawing, not like RME.
Oh and it's way better, he can map with the minimap open! NOT like RME ¬_¬

Back