• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Ots Help

troxet

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders, I tried to make open tibia server. Tried two times, Once with high exp with reborns, second time low exp. Well with reborns i had 20 players in 3 weeks, with low exp i had 5 players, and it dissapointed me, because as far as i know people likes more low exp than high(rebs). There is my question who would help me to sort server out, or just give simple advice on it.

1. Version?
It could be 8.54 or 8.60 or any newer.

2. Map?
Well there can be everything. At the moment i have got custom low exp map (old otsmateria) and created custom map based on evolution. I would love to try rl map but I cant(See question 6)

3. Exp/Skills?
Let me think..

Low exp: x15, skill 8, mlvl 6, loot 1, spawn 1
High exp: x999, skill 200, mlvl 190, spawn 2, loot 60

Thats my opinion

4. Fight?
PVP/War/Enforced

5. Donations?
Ofc there would be something to get money for hosting, well items like vip medal for days, not forever because that wouldnt give fun of donor status.
And ofc quest for them because some kids cant donate ;)

Low exp: Mixed rune that gives +/- 370 mp/hp, donor armors that gives +5 each skill and similar
High exp: Mixed runes, addon dolls, good donors, ultimates, vip time, super vip, donated houses, ++ features

6. Server?
24/7 Dedicated Server located in Germany
Processor: AMD Operton 2.00 GHz
Ram: 4.00GB
Upload: 32.84 MB
It can handle +/- 200 players

In summary I'd say that I would like to make a server that people would like and will play constantly. Im free to join(as hoster) to a small project and share my server. Also I would offer ventrilo as I join to someone. I really need to get advice to make my own server or to join someone if possible.

Regards,
Troxet

1. I think the best will be on 8.54 with new graphics etc. blabla
2. Custom.
3. Low.
4. Restricted pvp.
5. Premium for cash. Not items shop etc.
6. Of course 24/7.

1. I think the best will be on 8.54 with new graphics etc. blabla

You said with new graphic which means full custom client for ots and that makes effort to do it.
Well Premium For Cash is great idea. And what do you mean by restricted pvp?

I mean restricted pvp :D

Most of pvp servers dies, cuz h lvl players are killing newbies. You have to know what you can do. If server will have a small amount of quests, h lvl will get bored and kill other for fun.
So you must do a really hard work with a lot of quests or events, or you must limit pvp, frags etc.

Ok thanks, so i need to map lots of different quests to make players not bored, i thought about that before to make custom quests like rl when you need to drop things and bring to npc to get reward, there are lots of different ways of quests. Ill try to make good pvp, like not much frags, rs and bs peroid time much longer for fun and ofc make good balance on spells and vocs.

However there will be good opportunity to make some good features for playing like rpg.
Thanks for helping me to sort my ots out.

And i thought about mount system for ots but that makes me to make custom client with editing files or changing distro

Last edited:
Back