• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

I think what would be cool is if there was a very real random stat roll on all monsters (within a predetermined range).

For instance

Eevee (Level 1) - Speed/Attack/Defense/Health (100/120/40/300)
Eevee (Level 1) - Speed/Attack/Defense/Health (150/100/100/200)

Same monster, but different numbers on it's stats. Min maxing a is a very real concept in the Pokemon world so it would be nice to have it here. It could also enable a real market for Pokemon with different stats.

EDIT: To be in line with the elemental system of defense, change Defense to whatever element the monster is.

Maybe equipment which gives you extra type dmg to the summoned monsters. Meh

I good idea would be first you have a dragon hatclhing then you ccan upgrade to a Dragon. =D

Btw i suck on ideas.
We got already evolution :p

I think what would be cool is if there was a very real random stat roll on all monsters (within a predetermined range).

For instance

Eevee (Level 1) - Speed/Attack/Defense/Health (100/120/40/300)
Eevee (Level 1) - Speed/Attack/Defense/Health (150/100/100/200)

Same monster, but different numbers on it's stats. Min maxing a is a very real concept in the Pokemon world so it would be nice to have it here. It could also enable a real market for Pokemon with different stats.

EDIT: To be in line with the elemental system of defense, change Defense to whatever element the monster is.
Well about stats, that is something a player will not be able to see.
Maybe equipment which gives you extra type dmg to the summoned monsters. Meh
Well it is bit tricky what i should do with these items ^^ I dont want to make stuff complicated for the players :)

True, but i really think there's something equipment have to do... A rpg with no equipment.. xD I know the main thing here is the monsters but dunno... you can make your equipment gives you extra speed, or some kind of Monster HP regen when they are out of combat, kind of exp. share when you are leveling up :p

Well, if you're not going to show the stats that is fine. But at least have some variety in the pool.

I had on my mind, people would complains about these things. So these are my solutions:

When an attack is ready, then it will alert the player.
EO2j-mGSf.png

Now the second thing, people would complain about that all orbs looks the same and we dont know which monster is which. So i made this:
HyERZf-yK.gif

Any more suggestions, please comment!

Hello, everyone. Well i need suggestions for server name and also what kind of effect should appear and disappear when you call your monster.

Ok the calling effect with the holy san effect, looks cool. Since it drops from the air :p But then the callback effect. hm

Well, as it now i have all basic systems.

Code:
Go/Back System
Nickname System
Order System
Duel System
Npc Duel System
Wild Npc
Dex System
Passive/Aggressive System
Potions/Revive System
Max 6 orbs System
Automatic onLoot System
Evolution System
Monster with level system
Catch System
Monster Stats System (The stats are hidden, and stats are to balance monster)
Headbutt, cut, rock smash, dig, fly, mount, teleport, flash and blink!
Fishing System

I want to make something big and unique system. Also if you want to make changes to catch system, i accept suggestions :)

Back