• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

+1 to Samco's idea.
Give us the opportunity to grow our own "pets" in our houses. I guess you'll have to keep an egg under a heat source for x time.

I would like to suggest that a normal player could also attack... nothing like spells, but they can have swords, knives, claws, etc..

Well i like the suggestion, but it feels like a extra feature for the summon system :p I would like a custom unique feature that has never been seen before :)
Ye I realised that after reading it again :D. No worries the custom features will come ;).

monsters-eggs system? So you can farm the monsters untill you get an awesome one
Well, i thougt about a egg that can hatch random monster. But i would like feature that req several hours of work and not something i can make on couple minutes :p I'm thinking about making tournament.
+1 to Samco's idea.
Give us the opportunity to grow our own "pets" in our houses. I guess you'll have to keep an egg under a heat source for x time.

I would like to suggest that a normal player could also attack... nothing like spells, but they can have swords, knives, claws, etc..
I actually like the idea about the player able to help. But we have to see that later on.
Ye I realised that after reading it again :D. No worries the custom features will come ;).
I know, but i'm so bored. Need todo something :p

The idea of project is awesome. I hope so that at least this project will be finished and the server will be online soon :p.
Good luck mate!

The idea of project is awesome. I hope so that at least this project will be finished and the server will be online soon :p.
Good luck mate!
Cheers mate, appricate it :)

Well for now, i'm just making some major optimizations to the codes and trying to think about new unique features to create. As you all know, i'm accepting suggestions. From features or fun events :)

Cheers mate :)

If you have any suggestions,i would be happy to hear them :)
If there is any "you may fail to catch" then do it with dimishing return. Not all players please the RNG gods every day.

With that i mean: if you fail to catch then next time your chance to catch same monster will be increase by x% (so if you are like 99% to catch and you fail.. next time it will be 100%)

Will swamp trolls and Frost trolls be considered different pokemons tibiamons, or just different alterations of the same tibimon, possibly with bonus/negative sides such as elemental resistance?

With the tibia monsters, you could also do alternative evolutions (like Eeve in pokemon), evolve your orc into either an orc spearman or orc warrior.

Temporarily mega evolutions? A cyclops could temporarily upgrade itself to a behemoth for a short time? :p

Love your spell effects. :)

Last edited:
If there is any "you may fail to catch" then do it with dimishing return. Not all players please the RNG gods every day.

With that i mean: if you fail to catch then next time your chance to catch same monster will be increase by x% (so if you are like 99% to catch and you fail.. next time it will be 100%)
Well i have couple idea's how to make the catch bit more attractive.
Will swamp trolls and Frost trolls be considered different pokemons tibiamons, or just different alterations of the same tibimon, possibly with bonus/negative sides such as elemental resistance?

With the tibia monsters, you could also do alternative evolutions (like Eeve in pokemon), evolve your orc into either an orc spearman or orc warrior.

Temporarily mega evolutions? A cyclops could temporarily upgrade itself to a behemoth for a short time? :p

Love your spell effects. :)
It is nice to see a global mod, to comment on my project :)
Well @Weelet has made a evolution document. I thinking about uploading it and make people to pitch in and give their thougts about it :)
gRgLh6THF.png

Today i have done some code optimizations. Example, for the future coders:

Code:
    --------------------------------
    local playerRank = ""
    if playerName == "Printer" then
        playerRank = "God"
    else
        playerRank = "Not God"
    end

print(playerRank)
    -------------------------------

Inline Condition
    -----------------------------------------------
    local playerRank = playerName == "Printer" and "God" or "Not God"
    print(playerRank)
    -----------------------------------------------

Tomorrow we will have some screenshots on the map :) So stay tuned.

Any server name suggestions, please comment :p

Nice project mate! I will play this seriously. <3.
Cheers, i also accept suggestions of new systems :)

Between, some people have asked me about equipments and weapons. What should they do? I have no idea actually. Should you be able to equip your monster, should even player be able to interfere in a battle.

As it now player is only there to order attacks, order movement and also depending on player level. The monster grow stronger.

Cheers, i also accept suggestions of new systems :)

Between, some people have asked me about equipments and weapons. What should they do? I have no idea actually. Should you be able to equip your monster, should even player be able to interfere in a battle.

As it now player is only there to order attacks, order movement and also depending on player level. The monster grow stronger.
would be epic if you could buy like new armor to them. :p idk how it should work.

Everything is possible :p But i dont want to make this complicated for a player ^^

Everything is possible :p But i dont want to make this complicated for a player ^^
I good idea would be first you have a dragon hatclhing then you ccan upgrade to a Dragon. =D

Btw i suck on ideas.

Back