• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

there will be

crocodile > killer caiman or crocodile > crocodilion

? :)

The server is close to finish!
test.gif

Holy shit dude this is crazy im so playing ur server when it comes out

these crystal magic effects are not that good to use.
sometimes they don't appear and when player moves they are not shown or start blinking weirdly.

I have said it before, but i will say it again. Cool flying feature.

Holy shit dude this is crazy im so playing ur server when it comes out
Nice to hear that :)
these crystal magic effects are not that good to use.
sometimes they don't appear and when player moves they are not shown or start blinking weirdly.

I have said it before, but i will say it again. Cool flying feature.
I will check it out, cheers mate :p

Looks like you're finally getting close to putting something together. good job, Printer.

Good job looks really good, I can't wait to check it out :)

Good job m8, i'll play it when it gets released :D

(I saw that you were mading a pokemon server on TFS 1.x a while ago, what happened?)

Thanks everyone!
Good job m8, i'll play it when it gets released :D

(I saw that you were mading a pokemon server on TFS 1.x a while ago, what happened?)
There was to many pokemon servers in that time, so got bored.

@Topic
Is someone intressted to join the project, someone who can handle monster stats, attacks and etc... No coding skills required. Just common sense and balance scent.

Thanks everyone!

There was to many pokemon servers in that time, so got bored.

@Topic
Is someone intressted to join the project, someone who can handle monster stats, attacks and etc... No coding skills required. Just common sense and balance scent.
Ooh, I understand, I'm mading a pokemon server actually but on 8.54 because I don't have too many coding skills to make it on TFS 1.x haha
I would like to join the project if I had more time, but I'm really busy recently :/
Hype for release :D

Back