• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

But are those changes applay to standalone client or just Flash client?

man, I'm not sure, but if I remember correctly saw a picture somewhere, I will give a sought

@Printer see it:
cD0mbJx.png

I think that they will put in stand-alone client.

Last edited:
I'm using dialog for now. I may move on to modal windows later.

you're gonna want to. cause you can make an actual list of all the "pokemon" in order, display their number, name, etc. and when you enter their window, it'll display info. That way you can have a back button as well and just more convenience overall for the user.

LOOOOL !!! Nice!!! I want it in my server! You will share?
If will give me pls! ;D:D
So nice! Bro! GZ!

Congratulations and good luck with your project!! If you need any help, I can help you out :D

man, I'm not sure, but if I remember correctly saw a picture somewhere, I will give a sought

@Printer see it:
cD0mbJx.png

I think that they will put in stand-alone client.
Well it would be awesome, if they do it :p

you're gonna want to. cause you can make an actual list of all the "pokemon" in order, display their number, name, etc. and when you enter their window, it'll display info. That way you can have a back button as well and just more convenience overall for the user.
That is true :)

LOOOOL !!! Nice!!! I want it in my server! You will share?
If will give me pls! ;D:D
So nice! Bro! GZ!
Congratulations and good luck with your project!! If you need any help, I can help you out :D
Cheers guys :)

It will also depend, if you can use sprites on all windows. Or only shop window :p

need to see if they release in client C++ ... I think if they do it we can use the sprites how we want
but need time ... alots
bro, a question about the spells, you will take the spells inspiration from pxg?

I accept suggestions aswell for spells :)

they update the store in client C++
look
f1mvuvG.png

you will use the monsters sprites in modal window xd

Great idea Printer, since I'm not really a big pokémon fan (sorry) I can't really comeup with ideas but will post if I get any no doubt. Awesome job.

Back