• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

only_the_worthy.jpg

UCIeeb9QH.png

Can't seem to get the program to work, need to insert some tibia.dat or tibia.spr, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to do that. (a true noob considering all that stuff) :(. I'm adjusting the spells a bit more and inserting monsters that I consider of that certain type of spell :).

@Printer You can see my signature a small tutorial to create a new types of damage, is good to use it in your server ;)

Can't seem to get the program to work, need to insert some tibia.dat or tibia.spr, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to do that. (a true noob considering all that stuff) :(. I'm adjusting the spells a bit more and inserting monsters that I consider of that certain type of spell :).
Just redrict it to the tibia folder
@Printer You can see my signature a small tutorial to create a new types of damage, is good to use it in your server ;)
I already know how to do it, but thanks anyway xD

There's nothing I can redirect it to, just an empty map if I open my 10.77 map. These things are chinese for me.
It works just fine for me to choose the SPR file of 10.77.
Do you have teamviewer?
Send ID/PW in PM and I'll help you set it up.

it is alot of fun! it makes it rly easy to make cool looking spells but it rly sux to play with spells like this atleast on a normal server, i would just prefer some normal aoe spell instead of some spell with a cool pattern and different timings since it often ends up sucking if all of the effects doesnt hit, and if they all do hit it ends up being overpowered as shit

it is alot of fun! it makes it rly easy to make cool looking spells but it rly sux to play with spells like this atleast on a normal server, i would just prefer some normal aoe spell instead of some spell with a cool pattern and different timings since it often ends up sucking if all of the effects doesnt hit, and if they all do hit it ends up being overpowered as shit
True that it is often hard to get the mechanics working optimal, but with the right balance there's a possibility and since this server works a bit pokémon like, the targets wont moving as fast as a normal character. Which will allow for more active combat between monsters (trying to interrupt eachother spells and so on).

Thanks to @Weelet, who made me a spell list which i will start working on soon and he is working now on other lists. I'm really great full :)
3iDHEhqge.png

I've started to work a bit with the spells. Sunburst: "Aoe spell that calls upon power of the sun, shooting an orb on one target and shattering over nearby targets."
2oCMkL7bP.gif

I've started to work a bit with the spells. Sunburst: "Aoe spell that calls upon power of the sun, shooting an orb on one target and shattering over nearby targets."
2oCMkL7bP.gif

The spell is being caster by player just for testing, right? Spells will be creature-only?

@Printer hi! how are the project? I have a question about the map ... know the outlands of the pokemon PXG? I'm working on it, to change to version 10.78 in Tibia, if you want the map I can send you ;) is a great map for pokemon server

@Printer hi! how are the project? I have a question about the map ... know the outlands of the pokemon PXG? I'm working on it, to change to version 10.78 in Tibia, if you want the map I can send you ;) is a great map for pokemon server
Is it custom made or rip off PxG? Since i going to find someone who can map for the server. Since i want a full custom rpg map, that has never seen before :)

I would like to say that me and @Weelet are working hard to launch this project. He is almost done with the stats and then the only thing left is to finish all the spells, which are 20% done. Then we can open our first test server!

Spell Nature's Revenge: Call upon everything nature has to offer.
U7Eh48CQ.png

I would like to say that the project is not dead, me and @Weelet have been busy with real life stuff. But the server is not far from complete :) So stay tuned in!

just curios, doesn't the distance effects look bad for the player who would stand near the sign?

Back