• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PvP Ranking System

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings all,
I'd just like to share what i've been workin on the last couple of weeks and get some comments or suggestions. Negative or positive idc, its all constructive criticism for me. I won't post the code until the server closes(hasnt launched yet) whenever that may be. I apologize in advance for sloppy post xD

So basically its like "elo" but for tibia pvp, and from there I created a couple more system to go with it.

RANKING SYSTEM
Introducing the Tibia-X PvP Ranking System!
Tibia-X takes great pride in our focus on PvP! We believe PvP in Old School Tibia is important, if not the most important aspect of the game.​

• The PvP Ranking System CHANGES NOTHING INGAME. It is designed only as a ranking system, or a PvP highscore list based on many statistics. Its purpose is to give a new descriptive variable to characters to act upon. Rather than just examine the level of a character to determine their skills, worth, or power, players can now view PvP Ranks as well. What do you receive for a high ranked PvP level? Only the prestige of being a higher level skilled tibia-x player and the satisfaction of your location on the ranked list to other players. It also decides how many Souls your character drops when killed in PvP. What makes up this PvP rank? What is it? Read further to find out.

Rank Levels
    »500 ---
    NOOB
    »1000 -- NORMAL
    »1500 -- PRO
    »2000 -- GOD
  • larry.png

• PvP Rank Breakdown
      • »50%-PvP Kills​
      • »30%-PvP Deaths​
      • »15%-PvP Rune Accuracy​
      • »05%-PvP Diversity​
      • =100% PvP Rank

Kills

»Target PvP Rank-Killing a high rated PvP player will yield more than killing a low rated PvP player. (Level does not matter.. A level 100 can still be worse at PvP than a level 50, thus its calculated off of Targets PvP Skill)

»Total Number Of Kills-- A player with 1000 total kills will contribute more to their PvP Rank then a player with 100 kills.. However a player with only 100 total kills can still have a higher Rank, if their PvP is better of course.

»Frequency Of Kills--A killing spree of 5 players in a a short amount of time in a war will effect your PvP rank much more than killing 5 players over the course a day.(Yes, thats really calculated)

Deaths
      »Killer PvP Rank-Being killed by a player with a lower PvP rank compared to your own will significantly lower your Rank than if a higher ranked player killed you.

»Number of Killer(s)- Your PvP rank will lower differently depending on the amount of people who killed you, being solo'd by a player is much worse than getting jumped by 10(Yes, this is really calculated)

»Total Number of Deaths- A player with a low amount of total deaths by PvP will SIGNIFICANTLY have a lower PvP rank than a player with 100 deaths by PvP.(Lowers your Kill/Death Ratio)

»Frequency Of Deaths- A player who dies 5 times in a hour will lower his/hers PvP rank more than if he died 5 times in a day.

Rune Accuracy
      What is Rune Accuracy? When a player uses a single target rune, he can either miss.. or hit the target..How well you can keep hitting your target is recorded as accuracy.. Each miss and each hit is recorded(Yes, really). Accuracy was a bit tricky because different vocations require different play styles and set-ups, thus each vocation effects PvP rank accuracy differently as the following percentages.​
      »VOCATION: (Attack Accuracy)/(Healing Accuracy)
      »MAGE: (75%)/(25%)
      »PALADIN: (60%)/(40%)
      »KNIGHT:(10%)/(90%)​

Diversity Of PvP
      What is PvP Diversity? PvP diversity is using all aspects of the game to kill another player. How does this effect PvP ranking? A player that uses multiple spells, magic walls, destroy fields, ropes, gfbs, or other items prior to killing his target will have SIGNIFICANTLY higher PvP diversity than someone who runs around and follow attacks(YES THIS IS REALLY CALCULATED). However, PvP goal is to kill the other player, which can be done by just follow attacking, thus only a small percentage of PvP ranking is diversity.

SOUL SYSTEM
      The PvP Soul System changes VERY LITTLE INGAME. It is designed as a new reward system for Tibia-X PvP. You may ask, why add this? With amulets of loss, blessings, and the repetition of old tibia, we wanted to break this repetitive nature and add new rewards and ultimate goals in the game for PvP WITHOUT CHANGING GAMEPLAY, OR OTHER ASPECTS OF OLD SCHOOL TIBIA. So what is this soul system?​

• Souls
    This is a soul.

souls.png
    Souls are the PvP Currency of Tibia-X. The Reaper will buy these souls in exchange for many rewards, such as weapons, armours, trinkets, supplies, special backpacks, custom outfits, and much more. IT IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED THAT YOU OBTAIN SOULS, but it will not effect you and your gameplay if you do not.

How does one obtain these souls?
    The main way is through Soul Fragments, The next is through Tasks. However you can gain souls through events, tournaments, or anything involving killing another player for PvP!​

Soul Fragments

When ANY player dies from another player, they drop a "Soul Fragment" underneath of their corpse. WE HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU LOOT THESE ITEMS

souls1.png souls2.png
    How many soul fragments do players drop when they die?

The amount of soul fragments dropped on death directly depends on the players PvP Rank. Low-Mid level PvPers will typically drop 1-4 Souls Fragments depending on their PvP Rank, however High Ranked targets can drop Heavy Soul Fragments, which are worth well more than regular fragments, however, they are rare. On the otherhand, if your PvP rank is low enough, you will not even drop souls fragments!

souls3.png
    So what next after you obtain these soul fragments?​
    The Reaper

Next you take your fragments to "The Reaper", or the PvP vendor. He is currently located underneath the depot in Thais. The Reaper exchanges your fragments for whole souls that you can use in his shop to buy... whatever you want.

soul4.png soul5.png
    Notes

It is important to note, that when creating this new pvp system, we wanted to keep all aspects of old school tibia, while giving players new goals and achievements.​
The PvP Task System was created to give players not just an opportunity to earn more Souls, but to give players more goals and objectives in Tibia-X!

Task System

• THESE WILL NOT BE THE TASKS............. I JUST MADE SAMPLE ONES WHEN CREATING THE CODE

To bring up your Task panel, simply say !pvp, or !pvp full. From here, you can see your current task, as well as your finished/unfinished tasks! All of these tasks are subject to change.
    task1.png tasks2.png
    Please note, Some tasks may be repeated infinitely, some daily, weekly, or may only be completed once throughout all time on that character!​

• Where do you start a task? Tasks are assigned by the The Reaper, or the PvP Vendor. Please note that ONLY ONE TASK may be taken on at a time. You may go back to Vendor to change or drop a task! Please note in order to start any task, a fee must be paid! So think twice before starting a challenging one!

Once you are at The Reaper, he will assign the wanted task, and if a specific target is named, he will mark it in your PvP Panel.​
  • tasks3.png

Once a task is completed, souls will be credited instantly to your inventory. From there you may go back to the PvP Vendor to start more tasks!​
Comments? Suggestions? Thnx​

Last edited:
loved it!!!

pics edit:
got better, i thought it was an idea

Last edited:
Lol apparently I set all my images to localhost like an idiot.... added images... my b.

Back