• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New server

Nori

Reaction score
How about 10000000000x xp rate with non pvp? hehe or no hehe?

- - - Updated - - -

OH I FORGOT THE DETAILS, SILLY ME. HOW ABOUT 1000X SKILLS, BUT 0X MAGIC LVL? NO MORE OP MAGEEEEEEES BROOOOOOOOOS.

- - - Updated - - -

regen also at 0.

u must agree that luanr failed nori nb
and i never asked for a high exp server or smth

To you maybe it failed, but not everybody thinks like you. I won't say it failed bc quite frankly I don't think it did. And bro this thread wasn't made for you directly. It was made for everybody that is bitching bc something isn't exactly the way they like it. They do a damn good jobs on these servers just for you and everybody else to bitch and complain about it. If ppl don't like it fckin quit lol. 95% of the people here are just bitching bc they enjoy to bitch. Maybe there is problems with both servers, maybe things could be better on both servers, but god damn appreciate the fckin work these people put into these servers. There is a ton of you guys bitching and complaining. Join together and create your own ot, the way you guys want it. See if its as easy as you think it is. Maybe then you guys could truly appreciate everything mark, hani etc are doing here.

lunarforce was supposed to solve the problem of overcrowding on shadowcores, and it did not happen, so technically it failed

Where did it ever say that?

- - - Updated - - -

If you actually thought a hardcore pvp server could replace a normal pvp server bro you need to go to school more

here:

The reason why we have to expand is mainly because ShadowCores can’t keep up the high number of players that wants to play it - a real map gets really crowded when you reach over 1000 players online. The start of LunarForce will not affect ShadowCores in any way, ShadowCores will still be maintained and updated as usual.

Home - LunarForce

Hardcore pvp servers on global tibia have roughly 10% of the population that normal pvp servers have. How can it be a fail when they're numbers are almost identical to the same numbers we've seen for how many years in global tibia? What you wanted out of the new server is not what you got. Therefore to YOU it failed. For what it actually is, it didn't fail at all.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason why they have to expand is bc shadowcores has to many players. It says nothing about that being the purpose for them adding lunarforce. And like I said before if they really thought that a hardcore pvp server would be similar to a normal pvp server then they need to use their brains. Any person with any critical thinking skills what so ever could figure that out.

when the main objective of some project isnt achieved then it failed
its not my opinion, its a fact

If anybody actually thought a hardcore pvp server would reduce the population of shadowcores then they fail bc they have no brain.

- - - Updated - - -

And by your logic Aurora and Aurera fail to. They were made to test solutions for the pvp system on global tibia. Have they even had 1 test yet? Its been 8-9 months since the servers opened? But how can they fail when those 2 servers are making as much money as they are? I know why you say Lunar is fail. The only reason you think it is fail is bc mages are OP and you got combo ue'd at 150 by 2 100's.

now u get why im so mad with lunar?
idk how mark thought that a hardcore pvp server would reduce the population of shadowcores too xd

Pvp enfo/ hardcore should be rpg server!! Not with so high rates that almost everyone can shoot everyone on 1 ue!

People were crying about new server to switch ppl from shadowcores only for free hunting spots. Now u can realize that no one will leave this server bcuz everyone is a charlover that's my opinion.

Noop this is what happens when stupid people like you post shit ;]

On Topic : I agree with nori you don't want to play shadowcores with 1.5k players than go play lunarforce simple.

there nothing stupid about what i said, your just mad cause i classed it as "americans"

now u get why im so mad with lunar?
idk how mark thought that a hardcore pvp server would reduce the population of shadowcores too xd

The intention with LunarForce was not to reduce the amount of players on ShadowCores. The community asked for a Hardcore PVP server, they've been complaining about "noob chars" in wars. LunarForce was created for the players who are more interested in the PVP-aspect of the game rather than RPG. If we wanted to reduce the amount of players on ShadowCores, we would use exactly the same settings as on ShadowCores, we would allow character transfer (so that people will actually leave ShadowCores).

LunarForce also exists as an option for players who enjoy our server but still don't want to play with 1500 other players. You can continue playing on ShadowCores, or start playing on LunarForce, or keep asking us for yet another server on the forum, only one of these options will allow you to play on a server that isn't crowded without having to wait for something that isn't coming anytime soon.

Back